(NEW) Apple Watch Series 7 (Cellular) (45mm)

(NEW) Apple Watch Series 7 (Cellular) (45mm)

1 Like

Wow. Great deal, especially for Cellular.

5 Likes

They did this with the Samsung watch about 18 mons ago.
Only the green one dropped in price, then the rest followed about a month later with the green still being a little less.

3 Likes

Mine is arriving in a couple weeks. Fingers crossed that it will be recognized as a new sale by Apple and granted a full year’s warranty from the Woot sale date and Applecare+ eligible for 60 days. Now today. I will check the serial number with Apple Chat to find if the Apple warranty has expired like the one I just received as “new” from another seller.

1 Like

Received watch today and called Apple with Serial number on box. Apple one year warranty expired January 2024 and no new purchase receipt affects that. (On four I uploaded Woot receipts to try that). Woot please stop advertising Apple watches as carrying an Apple one year limited warranty and eligible for Applecare+. The Apple Support page provided by staff on this subject was about extending Applecare+ but it requires one to be the original purchaser/customer who had the one year warranty and elected Applecare+. I’m getting consistent answers from now three Apple reps. So if Apple is not going to warranty the device, and the ad carries no other warranty provider…that leaves maybe a 30 day return window as the only warranty?

5 Likes

Hi there. Our team is looking into this. In the meantime, this might help.

4 Likes

I received mine, and paired it with my iPhone. On the Watch app, it said that I have a 1 year warranty, and offered to get Apple Care if I want it. Watch is perfect, battery life is 100%. I’m a satisfied customer.

8 Likes

Any update on the Apple Watch? Was it really new and Applecare eligible?

2 Likes

This is what finally worked for me. When labeled “new” by WOOT and advertised as eligible for AppleCare+ I persisted with Apple. Initial reps look at their screens and see dates long in the past as expired coverage. Quoting Apple’s warranty language about initial purchaser I ask that aspect to be checked and then send me to “Agreements” where that rep does enough research on the serial number to believe I am the first retail purchaser and proceeds to change the purchase date so that the initial One Year Limited Warranty is showing. That then permits purchase of AppleCare+. I just don’t have the luck of the buyer upstream here to be able to avoid the initial reps. Edited to add: This is my experience with a similar watch sold by WOOT (the stainless Series 7) and after I activated and paired it and then called Apple when online “Checkcoverage” said “expired”.

7 Likes

U can get a 9 for $80 more_ plus 3 year warranty for $35
https://www.walmart.com/ip/5032897977

2 Likes

Only if you choose the 41mm option with S/M bands.

2 Likes

Yeah, but compatible bands are inexpensive & 4mm = 5/32 inch (= a bit over 1/8 inch). Plus the 9 will come with 2 more years of updates than the 7 :v:

3 Likes

That series 9 linked is smaller and doesn’t include cellular.

Correct on the longer updates, but the 7 is only missing temp sensor, crash detection and on-device Siri compared to the 9.

If cellular is a priority, yhe 9 with cellular is a LOT Amore expensive than this 7. Plus if someone already has a bunch of bands for the larger case size, it makes zero sense to get the smaller one and buy more bands.

1 Like

I didn’t even look at the cellular part.

@asm613 - See the comment above this one.

When I bought my Apple 6 watch I paid xtra 4 the cellular model _ then realized it’s an xtra monthly fee 2 activate that service with your provider- and not all mvno provide the service _ and the majority of the time i’m close enough 2 the phone to use the watch like a dick tracy wrist communicator anyways_ so the additional 3 features & the 2 more tears of updates has more value 2 me than watch cell service and 1/8”. Not trying 2 discourage sales- just sharing my real world user experience with the brand/product :v:

2 Likes

Fair enough. Though some people would pay more for the possibility of doing it.

(I use a Pixel Watch 2 and went for the cellular model, even though my grandfathered Sprint plan didn’t offer it. I was gonna switch to a T-Mobile plan which at least offered it, though I ended up going to Google Fi. A couple of months later, they announced that the plan which I was on, was gonna include free smartwatch connectivity. I’m also usually near my phone, though by getting a watch without Cellular, there’s no possibility of getting cellular.)

1 Like

Besides the fact the link is for the smaller 41 mm, it also is Bluetooth only no cellular.

Hello there!
I hope you are doing fine.
For those who bought this model, is it unlocked for any carrier?

I was thinking of taking that model overseas.
Thank you in advance.

This should help you: