(NEW) Google Pixel 8 - (UNLOCKED)

(NEW) Google Pixel 8 - (UNLOCKED)

3 Likes

$449 through Google Fi?

2 Likes

I don’t know how to find it on Google Fi without signing up for a 24 month plan. Google Fi is giving away the Pixel 8 for free to those who sign up for 2 years of their best plan. I don’t use Google-Fi, but I’m enjoying my Pixel 8 Pro.

3 Likes

I use Google Fi. Assuming you have good T-Mobile coverage in your area, it’s been great. We got pixel 7as for free when we signed up, so it seems like a free pixel 8 is even better.

2 Likes

Has google fixed the annoying little MOBO problem with past pixels where they just go black and never turn on again?

1 Like

Yeah did you see pixel 9 leak

1 Like

Are all of the 8 pixel 128

1 Like

This listing? Yeah.

1 Like

No I’m sorry I didn’t asked correctly. Do they only make Google pixel 8 in 128 g but I seen above atf. After seeing these I did some more watching of reviews after they have been out and the updates for the 7pro goes beyond the 8 which is odd.
Thank you for your time

2 Likes

As far as storage goes, it depends on the colour. Mint is only available from the Google Store in the 128GB variant, whereas the others are available in 256GB.

The Pro offers larger storage options.

3 Likes

All the colors are available in 256

1 Like

The 8 is also available in 256, but you’d have to buy it from google

1 Like

I’ve had every Pixel over the years and have had zero issues with any of them. I currently have the 8 Pro with 1T storage and love it. I also use Google Fi and it is also great. It’s not just T-mobile for the service. Google fi flips around seamlessly to the best service it can find. Worked great in Japan and up in glacier land of Alaska where no one was getting service…

6 Likes

I explicitly said that Mint is not.

If you know a trick to getting Mint with 256GB, feel free to share.

3 Likes

@arfdawg so you have T-Mobile phone plan and pay for Google fi? I have T-Mobile unlimited everything been with them for 30 years only phone plan ever since pay and go. Lol $120.00 4 lines

Google Fi uses T-Mobile towers (in the US), but do their own billing.

I pay under $100 for unlimited data (and 5GB hotspot per device) on 4 lines + my Pixel Watch 2. (It’s $80 +tax.)

2 Likes

Pretty nice to see a heck’n deal on a modern new phone.

Google just came out with ‘mint’ version… can we get this in Woot Green and Orange?!

1 Like

1 Like

Send Google a message. If they are suddenly out of them, buy an obsidian 256 and get a mint case.

Why color is important to anyone is beyond the pale