(NEW) LG OLED evo C2 4K TV ($200 OFF at CHECKOUT)

I’ll just throw out that I called the number, and got a message saying that I’d reached ESI’s customer support line and that they were currently unavailable. It then gave me an email to reach out to. So I guess the third part warranty is through ESI.

3 Likes

ESI? That sounds like these guys, US distributor for a lot of big-name brands: https://www.esintl.com/

They probably bought a pile of these TVs for Walmart or similar, and the order got canceled. So now they’re stuck with them.

1 Like

So does this have the manufacturer warranty or ESI warranty?

1 Like

Ok! I have some answers for you guys!

Woot said that they only give a 30 day warranty because they are opened boxes, which means these TV’s have been used for taking pictures or influencers reviews (that is actually what they said).

There is no manufacturer warranty but the offer a 2 year warranty with ESintl. This company doesn’t cover oled burns

4 Likes

That’s not true. These are new. If they were open box items that would be listed in the ad.

3 Likes

@lioncow @notmatty @davejlives @whenboc

Anyone?

2 Likes

There you go.

6 Likes

You contacted them about the wrong item.

This item is the below link.

-https://www.woot.com/offers/new-lg-oled-evo-c2-4k-tv-200-off-at-checkout-

Edit: the link I posted won’t work without removing the - at the beginning and the end. It’s for display purpose to show its not the same listing wootertonofnumbers posted from CS. If you want to see the item, scroll to the top of this thread and click there.

5 Likes

It is really unfortunate that woot is refusing to provide the actual details of the warranty for this device. If this is in fact a 3rd party warranty then they are knowingly falsely advertising it as a manufacturer warranty in the product description.

This is the correct answer - they have to list it as an open item which is not the case here - this tv is new.

1 Like

Regardless, I feel like this is a decent deal. I was in another big retailer (one where you have to have a fancy card) and was told that it’s unlikely that this TV is going to go under $1,650.00, even with a Black Friday doorbuster. Depends on how much faith you put in LG’s workmanship I suppose.

2 Likes

It’s been days since I asked about the warranty. It’s changed from 2-year to 1-year, and from 3rd party to manufacturer’s.

Woot, which is it? Can you please make an authoritative statement? The sketchiness over the warranty has kept me from buying.

4 Likes

The Woot employee who had responded before is currently on vacation. Perhaps @lioncow can provide answers to your questions.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Costco just released a new offer for this TV. Right now you can find it, at Costco for $1799 and a warranty of 5 years. Starting Ovtober 26th, they will offer this TV for $1699 and a warranty of 2 years. This offer is valid until November 20th. Then, I guess the Black Friday sales would kick in, but I doubt they offer more than 2 years of warranty for less than $1799.

2 Likes

It directly states in the ad:

Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty

That would be LG

1 Like

All of the previous comments are based on on a totally different page/ad. These ARE NEW WITH MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY.

4 Likes

Anyone have the luxury of purchasing this since it’s been up if so share if you had gotten the warranty and which
Thanks

1 Like

Wrong! It comes out to 1599.99 at Woot.

1 Like

Just wanna let you guys know I got my TV today and it’s brand new and comes with the regular 1 year warranty from LG. I even registered my product with the serial number on the LG site and everything checked out fine. The TV is seriously next level!

10 Likes

@mic773 - Thanks for the update, was a bit nervous when I put in the order as well.

Quick question though- did your order get shipped by CEVA logistics as well? If yes, how was your experience?
It’s my first time dealing with them and I’m genuinely scared by all the horror stories people have shared on the internet!

4 Likes