(NEW) Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G (Unlocked) (2021)

(NEW) Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G (Unlocked) (2021)

Not really a great deal. You can buy the 2022 edition of the Moto G Stylus 5G directly from Motorola for $129.

{VMod edit: $129 is for a 4G LTE, not 5G.}

6 Likes

Yes, that’s a great price but it is for the regular 4g not the 5g version. Still a great deal for a mid level 4g but Woot’s deal is better for the 5g models currently offered.

1 Like

This comment alone has given me the everything to unsubscribe completely from Woot and never look back. They have been peddling garbage for years but they don’t care if it’s a deal or not. Goodbye forever woot :fu:

Is this a Single or Dual SIM phone? Thank you

So you’re quitting because another Wooter has price comped a regular 4G LTE model with a 5G model?

gmij5

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

1 Like

Per the linked Amazon page: Single SIM (1 Nano SIM)

2 Likes

Lol. Good flounce. Hope you like the video!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the answer.
Jason

Motorola only offers 2 years of software updates, is that from date of manufacture or purchase?

From release, though as a Moto user … honestly, they’re all over the place. My G Stylus 2020 only got 2 years of updates in the US but got more updates in the EU. Same hardware, different model name, different policy.

Back to this G Stylus 2021, it appears they got updates to 12 last year and is in process of getting 13 and is still being supported.

I might be reading into their page and its verbiage incorrectly, however.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

1 Like

@jmkoffler Nobody just quietly leaves any more, do they?

1 Like

This phone works with Verizon but not with Xfinity Mobile?

Xfinity Mobile uses Verizon’s network.

For $140.00 if your wireless service supports it, this is a great QPR value.