(NEW) Nintendo Switch OLED +$20 off! (in app $aving$)

(NEW) Nintendo Switch OLED +$20 off! (in app $aving$)

4 Likes

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Edited in light of recent events.

1 Like

Curious about why the wired LAN port that is included but the cable is sold separately?

1 Like

These days the vast majority of people will use WiFi rather than a wired Ethernet connection, and thus will have no need of the cable. I can’t think of any devices offhand that include an Ethernet cable in the box, so that is by no means unique to the Switch.

3 Likes

Two color options and they sent me the wrong one. :sob:

I guess I should be happy though, last time I ordered from Woot I bought 3 Adirondack chairs and they sent me 3 rocking chairs instead.

2 Likes

Where do you live? I ordered white and received red/blue!

1 Like

So sorry to hear this, please reach out to Customer Service.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Central Kentucky.

1 Like

I have a feeling I’m going to have the same issue. Ordered red/blue, shipping info on UPS shows “white” in the reference notes :frowning:

Screenshot_20231129110256

We’ll see later today…

1 Like

Same issue here, ordered black and got white… How can you mess up with only two color options? No idea. I already contacted Woot yesterday but still waiting for a response… I’ll return it, I could’ve gotten the white cheaper from another place but I didn’t want that color.

1 Like

Same here. Ordered white and got the reb/blue one. Also the one I got is For sale and use in Singapore. Does the country version matter?

1 Like

I might be wrong but I’ve read around that the issue with imports (at least the Japanese version) is getting warranty service from Nintendo America, but I have no idea if that would apply in this case or not.

1 Like

Looks like I’m in the same boat. Ordered white, likely getting red / blue based on the reference code on the shipment. First order from Woot, may be last.

1 Like

What really matters is, since they’ve completely screwed up, what will they do to rectify their mistake? Will Amazon actually make this right or will they hang us all out to dry and claim that the units we actually ordered are “out of stock”?

So far I have received no response from Woot after 24+ hours.

1 Like

Yep, it’s not red/blue
:frowning: :

1 Like

Hi all. Sorry for the mess up. I’ve alerted the team and am waiting to hear back. It can take a bit to get information back from our vendor so be patient.

In the meantime, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

The Nintendo Switch DOES contain li-ion batteries. Does that mean self-return is not an option?

1 Like

That is correct. You’ll need to reach out via the support form so they can issue the special battery label as well.

1 Like

I’m driving to Cincinnati tomorrow. Does anyone in the tri-state area want to exchange my white for your red/blue?

3 Likes

Worth a shot:
Anyone in Massachusetts/Rhode Island area wanna trade my white for your red/blue?

2 Likes