(NEW) Samsung QLED The Frame TV (Latest Model)

(NEW) Samsung QLED The Frame TV (Latest Model)

1 Like

Is this TV include One Connect box?

Says it does…

Yes, it’s included.

Is the 50 inch brand new and is it the 2022 version ? Thanks

Yes, and yes (based on the model numbers).

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

What is the return policy on this tv?

Howdy. Click here to see our return policy.

Just received mine. The box was damaged so I unboxed it and hooked it to power and its completely shattered.

2 Likes

Oooh. You got a Woot puzzle. CS will help you out. Here’s the blurb.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Woot has always been really good about returns and refunds.

3 Likes

Is it just me, or do these things not really look like a picture frame? They really need wider wood bezels, so they don’t look like a normal TV.

1 Like

I believe you can get frames for the TV for a couple hundred bucks.

1 Like

So the Samsung Frame TVs don’t actually come with the frame bezel like in the picture? Or was the frame from that busted TV still in the box?

Does it not come with feet (“height adjustable stand”)? The Frame’s website says feet are included in every box but I don’t see them listed here.

It shattered when you turned it on, or it came like that and you thought maybe plugging it in would help?

Since I have experience as a tv watcher, I’ll go on a limb and say he plugged it in to better illustrate how messed up the tv is. Les’s experienced TV watchers often don’t realize that the light doesn’t actually emanate from the TV screen if it isn’t plugged in and turned on.

1 Like

Usually Woot will say if the TV is footless. Sometimes they sell TVs without the feet, but it is clearly stated in the description. The feet in the picture don’t look adjustable though. They probably don’t advertise the feet since the TV is supposed to look like a picture on the wall.

Woot is good at answering questions but the simple one about the “Feet” of putting on a table like normal tv…as shown in the picture but not in the “included.” No answer to the question… Also the Latest model…why not just say it’s the latest which is two years old.

They come with the metal bezel built in (you can attach other frames to it - it’s magnetic). The damaged one has the same bezel on it that’s in Woot’s photos. You can see it in the Mona Lisa photo.

When you’re displaying art on the TV you can use the remote to add a matte for the image - you can pick the shape and the color that works best for your room.

IMG_8876

1 Like