Ninja DualBrew 12-Cup Specality Coffee Makers- Your Choice

Ninja DualBrew 12-Cup Specality Coffee Makers- Your Choice

1 Like

I’m still mad that when I bought mine from Woot a while back it was advertised as having the hot water system but was a one without, that was 3/4 of why I wanted it.

But in retrospect it’s a great machine still. Just… I wanted that hot water dispensing system. >:|

1 Like

I bought this back in March and yesterday it crapped out. Of course 90 day woot warranty.

But I got lucky and woot sharpie was weak and I was able to read the original serial number and was able to register as a new product and got ninja to send me a replacement lol

3 Likes

I am not sure how Woot consistently pulls off knowing what I want and need at the right time… Needed a coffee machine for my office… and poof!

1 Like

I bought a series 400 ninja from woot. I like my coffee mcdonald scalding hot.
It was NOT, i gave it to my son…

I believe what it means by hot water system is you can get a plain cup of hot water like for tea. You just don’t add grounds or a coffee pods.

The independent hot water system is a little more than just running a cycle without a pod. When you select the water option, you also get to select if you want it hot, or a boil. You can select how many ounces you want.
And, best of all, when you select the hot water setting, the water comes through a different dispenser than the coffee goes through, which means that if you are making tea, cocoa, oatmeal, soup, whatever you want the hot water for… it doesn’t have lingering leftover flavor of coffee in it.

We have one of these at work at a job I just recently started. I love it! In for one. (The 301 cuz that one has the independent hot water feature.)

Thanks woot! I have been wanting this!

I have the 301 model for probably close to year now. I love this brewer, it is by far the best brewer I’ve owned. The shower head like dispenser over the grounds and the 3 prong k-pod dispenser makes a huge difference in getting the full flavor of your coffee. Wife likes the hot water dispenser for her hot chocolate. Btw, this brewer looks awesome too!

Does it just use Keurig size pods or will it accommodate Nespresso size pods?

For some one who is just starting out with home coffee and need it for 1 cup/ day, is it still a good buy ? i do instant coffees from time to time

I bought one of these about six months ago and love it. I’m not a coffee drinker but use it for the hot water and making hot chocolate. My son’s use it for coffee and appear to be pleased with it.

I’m pretty sure that it is k-cup size only.

Got this last week and set it up today. The coffee brew styles button fails to light up and/or react to touch. I believe the 301 model I chose includes this feature. (To make it classic. Strong. Etc)

Does anyone have this and know a trick to reset it or how to make it work. Thanks.

LOL! I thought the same thing. The knob on the left side of the coffee maker should be set to brew. When I just got mine it was set to water. Switch it to brew and the right side of the screen will light up and you’ll be able to select classic, etc…etc.

2 Likes

I consider myself somewhat intelligent. Only to be defeated by a coffee maker.

Thanks bud lol.