Nintendo Switch: Animal Crossing Edition

Nintendo Switch: Animal Crossing Edition

3 Likes

So your buying a Animal Crossing switch… but you don’t get Animal Crossing!? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Yeah, but honestly just the unique dock and controllers are worth it. This is the one I bought back in the day.

10 Likes

What a PRIME example of the downfall of WOOT! What’s that point of checking for a 3% off “daily deal”?

Hard pass

12 Likes

If you have Prime and use the Woot app, you can get $20 more off the price today since there’s a 10% discount (up to $20) in the app.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

14 Likes

And considering Nintendo stuff never goes on sale, it’s not that bad of a deal. One of its lowest prices was $260 at Walmart (CNN link)

20 Likes

$20 off with app purchase? How much does the app cost? I don’t want to pay for an app I don’t need.

6 Likes

$12,000,000 or it’s free. I forget which.

(It’s free, you silly troll.)

14 Likes

From the specs, this isn’t OLED? Any thoughts on this one vs an OLED model??

7 Likes

If you’re serious about gaming in handheld mode, definitely try to find an OLED model. If you intend to play on a TV, etc, then this isn’t a bad choice.

9 Likes

Again with the denying shipment of the Nintendo Switch to Oregon? Why?

1 Like

for 3% more (regular price) I can just pick one up locally. whatever. they’ll sell out. Some people will get excited over $10. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Disgusted Judge Judy GIF

6 Likes

I wonder how much profit they’re making off the hardware since it’s based off Nvidia tech from 2015.

4 Likes

Probably less than Nvidia is making from the last few years by gouging people because they could use them for mining.

And holy cow, tech from 2015? How old. How odd as well, since you are using tech from decades ago to post this.

3 Likes

1 Christmas present done - woohoo!

7 Likes

Except its $30 off if you have Amazon Prime. Worth it in my opinion.

6 Likes

the app doesnt complete checkout. Ive been robbed

3 Likes

Same! Thats so frustrating

1 Like

I cannot checkout either

2 Likes