Nintendo Switch OLED (Factory Reconditioned by Nintendo)

Nintendo Switch OLED (Factory Reconditioned by Nintendo)

1 Like

Please keep in mind that the new Zelda OLED system will be announced on 3/10. It’s going to be $60 more than this deal but you’re getting a brand new console which will have a much higher resale value.

11 Likes

Is the Zelda console itself more powerful or is it just the graphics on the console that give it a higher resale value? I myself don’t care about the graphics but if the console itself preforms better then I’ll rather get that one.

2 Likes

At this point it’s because of the Zelda theme, unless they announce a slightly faster processor, no drift joycons, bonus Amiibo, etc… You never know.

1 Like

I just bought this a week or 2 ago for 330. dang lol

Video Games Art GIF by Nelson Diaz

They were been suppose to launch a better model in 2021. The hang up is suckers continually entertain Nintendo’s nostalgia factor

1 Like

Yeah I ha e nee debating getting this or not but the pritia still a bit to much for me especially how old this hardware is.

Sort of meh.

Bonus for the refurb/certification being done by the original manufacturer, but the Switch OLED has routinely dropped into the $320 range since last summer, lower with GC deals (Dell had $75 GC at $350). So this is decent if you need it soon-ish, but I’d personally rather wait to get a new one with a full warranty for ~$20 more.

1 Like

make it $200 and not sell out instantly