Nothing's Cooler Than A Razor Scooter

Razor Scooters: Valid transportation in a crowded city to get you to work faster or just fun for the weekend?

Where is the A5 ???

Less expensive on Amazon with free shipping.

I need this to get from class to class next year, but just can’t see myself riding a scooter around campus…

So is this scooter the one with the wood board or not?

In the description it says it has the wood board but in the picture it doesnt look like the wooden cruiser scooter. The one pictured is an all metal scooter.

I am thinking about getting this but I dont want to break the thing. I weigh almost 200 lbs. I wouldn’t want this if it was wooden.

I’ve been riding about two miles a day on a Razor Pro (the folding one) in my daily commute to get to and from the bus in downtown Seattle for over a year. It’s twice as fast and ten times as fun as walking.

I picked mine up on Amazon for about this same price. This is the cheapest I’ve seen them.

Except for wearing a hole in the brake (press the rear fender onto the wheel) because I ignored the warnings not to ride down hills (like I said, I use it in Seattle), it has held up great to my daily use.

I fixed the brake with some metal clay epoxy that I picked up at Lowes for about $10 and have since been kicking along just fine.