Now I have a place for "LAST POST!"

games

Gather round’ the fire lil ones, it’s short story time!

In my beginning days of being a woot member, I tried to be the person on woot who had a unique sense of humor. The early months of Woot in 2005 was a crazy time, It might of been the high season of flaming and then a spawn of “First Post!” and ad whores, all being mentored by the watchful eyes of woot forum gurus, including TheGallopingCow.

One day, I had an idea- There’s a lot of first posters, but how about last posters? Sure, first posters get all the fame & glory of being the first looked, but it used to be difficult to post first due to traffic congestion when the woot item features at 12 central so I started posting last posts on as much woot threads as I can starting with the very first woot item and then on. PM wasn’t invented yet so forum admin TGC locked me out and emailed me:

“i just kept going and going and going through all of them, and noticed you kept posting and posting, so i disabled your account.
it wouldn’t be such a big deal if it didn’t make it so much harder for me to go back and see which threads people are posting their problems in.
i went ahead and enabled your account again, so you’re free to post again.”

So I stopped doing the Last Post thing… UNTIL NOW!! muhuhuuhahahah! dun dun dun.

LAST POST XII: The Postening. Post early, post often, but above all, post last

first post! HAHAAHA

HAHAHA! LAST POST!!! (I hope)

…but I was always there to kill your dream! MWUUAAAHAHAHAHA!!! It will NEVAH BE!

[quote user=“gimmaroon”]…but I was always there to kill your dream! MWUUAAAHAHAHAHA!!! It will NEVAH BE!

.[/quote]
don’t forget about me either…[6]

WOKE UP TO CHECK WOOT

NOOOOOOOO!

(LAST POST FOR NOW)

You are doomed to repeat history, oh Royal one.

(…as am I, in this endeavour!)

So, “Last Post” when this thread gets locked, wins. I plan to be THE Last Post Winner!

Uh-uh.

[quote user=“pooflady”]

Uh-uh.[/quote]
Sure, here comes Dame Poof, pretending she’s not trying for last post, with a generic, “uh-uh”.

Last freakin’ post. dummymod, LOCK this thread now!

[quote user=“gimmaroon”]
Sure, here comes Dame Poof, pretending she’s not trying for last post, with a generic, “uh-uh”.

Last freakin’ post. dummymod, LOCK this thread now![/quote]

or shall I delete this post instead [:|]

[quote user=“cruzer”]

or shall I delete this post instead [:|][/quote]

I didn’t know you could do that. When did that start? And what gets deleted when you click “Delete”?

[quote user=“pooflady”]

I didn’t know you could do that. When did that start? And what gets deleted when you click “Delete”?[/quote]

that’s a good question…I haven’t tried it yet…

Gimma’s gettin’ goofy.

[quote user=“cruzer”]

that’s a good question…I haven’t tried it yet…[/quote]

…wondering that, too. So, we’re all dummymods!!!
Let the mayhem begin.

[quote user=“cruzer”]

that’s a good question…I haven’t tried it yet…[/quote]

I just took a shot at it and cancelled. Looks to me like you can cancel any post you want to. This will wreak havoc.

Lol, this is new condition for me?

[quote user=“gimmaroon”]
Lol, this is new condition for me?[/quote]

well…you did disappear off the face of the earth for awhile…

I tried to, but it evidently didn’t delete. Maybe my reason wasn’t good enough.

ha!..it works…that’s just scary…