Ohmetric 3 in 1 Workstation Notebook Case

Yeah - I just noticed that. If 16.5" is the outer dimension, even a 15" laptop likely won’t fit.

everybody only bought 1?

Conveniently, “the pocket’s lining is bright green, so you’ll immediately notice if you forgot to zip it closed.” Course, if your “valuable items” are green too, you may suffer some confusion.

On the subject of 15.4" laptops. Will it fit with the taper of a Dell XPS m1530 (or similar Studio)?

either way lifetime warranty

I have the same laptop and the same question.

I also want to know what kind of room there is inside the other pockets, the pics and video do not really show it that well. Could I jam a small printer in there with it or what?

No, and I cant seem to find much in the way of reviews online. But I did read that if you put it in your DVD player it will clean the lens right up.

I followed bradchristie’s Amazon link, and the one review (for the backpack 30075) says it’s well made.

“It’s constructed really well, very sturdy and don’t get me started on the genius of the design.”

I’m still concerned about the size before I jump on this, though.

Hey Woot, you guys sold me a really fantastic 17 inch laptop a while back… how’s about selling me a case soon?!

Are any of these bags TSA Friendly??

The backpack looks nice, but I’m wondering about how secure the connection between the bottoms of the straps and the bottom of the pack is. That’s often a weak point; I’ve lost two otherwise good packs to it.

EXACTLY - “fits up to 15” laptop" is not exactly would I would call a spec, more of a vague description. Sad that not even the website gives exact dimensions on what size of laptop it will fit and what the other internal volume of the case would hold besides the laptop…

Will the shoulder or briefcase bags fit under an airplane seat? I know the description says 5.5", but the pictures make them look a lot…fatter than that.

They all say they are “checkpoint-friendly” but from the look of it, I think that means you take your laptop out anyway, they are just saying it comes with a sleeve…

I’m in for three, based on experience.
2 each of the back pack,
1 of the shoulder bag.

These are well made, well designed bags.
I’ve used and purchased them before.
It is an incredibly good price for a great product.

As long as your notebook, laptop is 15" or less, these will be perfect. I suspect these are available because the market has split.

Folks are either buying much larger widescreen machines, or much smaller netbooks. These are perfect for anything in the middle, which includes most work-horse and student machines.

Someone asked if it handles slightly large laptops. The answer is yes. The 15" term is nominal value for the screen. The case has some flex and should handle up to about 16". Or if you have the laptop, measure it and verify it’s longest dimension is <= 15.5". That leaves room for case edges and padding.

You would not want to squeeze a 17" into this bag. It might fit, but the padding and protection would be compromised.

TomS

Hmm… I wonder how many people who are buying this bag for the organizer feature will * really * be needing/using it on board… and if you have the organizer hung from the back of the seat and the hardtop case on your lap, where do you keep your peanuts and your drink?

This is very high quality stuff for an excellent price. I already own the backpack. Got it on sale for ~$75 and thought it was a great deal. Regarding the “secret” compartment, it is nice, but not so secret. The quality and design are head and shoulders above the rest of the backpacks I saw. The computer case is great to work on and seems like it will do the job regarding protection, but I have not dropped mine. It is very easy to use at flight check points. This is the real deal. Only problem is the backpack straps have caused wear on the shoulders of my suit. I decided to buy the shoulder case although it was hard to pick between it and the briefcase. I thought the shoulder case looked like it had a bit more useful design. Thanks Woot for changing it up a bit and offering such a GREAT DEAL!

Does anyone know if the backpack would be good for school? I’m a college student and would like to know how functional it is where I would occasionally be taking a laptop.

Video demo of backpack: TigerDirect Sunset

The backpack organizer worked great for me. It was a bit big but still fits in the seat pouch of most airlines. Once in there you may be hard pressed to lower the tray, though. Varies with airline. I’ll be interested to see how the shoulder back organizer fits.