Omaha Steaks Super Bowl Blowout

Omaha Steaks Super Bowl Blowout

“Super Bowl”??? Woot will be getting a takedown notice any minute from NFL lawyers.

Just doing the math here, but that’s about 8 lbs of protein. (I’m not counting the potatoes; keto and all that, and 'taters are cheap) That works out to about 12.50 a @#!! POUND! The GOOD burger at my local grocery store (lean, grass fed & finished, etc., and the most expensive to buy of all those listed) is $6/lb. How is this a good deal? Well, OK, I can see how it’s a good deal for Omaha steaks. How is it a good deal for us buyers?

1 Like

Received one of these “packages” from my brother two Christmas’ ago. The quality of the product is fair at best. I have gotten better meat at the local supermarket. Not sure what all the hype is about.

1 Like

Looks like we are missing the picture of Nutrition Information for the potatoes.

“Super Bowl Blowout” refers to the toilet bowl experience after eating.

5 Likes

I wanna know how come this doesn’t even come with 1 actual steak. I thought the burgers tasted like crap when I was “tricked” into buying Omaha before. I’ll stick with my Wegmans up the street

3 Likes

If you have been eating Vegan for the last few years and finally decided to jump off the wagon, this stuff might taste alright. Otherwise it is a poor substitute for meat from your local grocer. My neighbor has given us gift cards fro Omaha Steaks for the last three years at Christmas. For two years I went ahead and ordered stuff from them just to use the gift cards. The stuff was all small and very poor examples of what meat should be. This year I just regifted the cards!

1 Like

“Super Bowl”??? Woot will be getting a takedown notice any minute from NFL lawyers.

I doubt that “Super Bowl” is a registered trademark. :upside_down_face:

" The NFL owns multiple registrations for SUPER BOWL , and the NFL is highly litigious about licensing use of the name. This has caused restaurants to find other ways to refer to the event without using the trademark , such as “the Big Game”."

1 Like

They also offer stuff other than meat…