OPI Mini Gift Set (6 Count)

OPI Mini Gift Set (6 Count)

2 Likes

Boy, these look gross. The package is as pictured which looks like it was “sealed” by someone using a hot poker to melt the plastic. You can see the burn marks even in woot’s photo. Hard to believe they came from the factory like that.
On mine, some of the labels are rubbed off like the bottles have been handled roughly. Are these meant to be new bottles?

1 Like

Yep, should have been new bottles.

1 Like

Maybe they just got scuffed up rattling around in the box…

1 Like

Dunno. Looks a bit aged to me, TBH.

Is that Cajun Shrimp? It’s one of my favorite colors if so.

1 Like

Minis usually come in a fancy box, so I sorta think those were sold bulk then packaged by 3rd party. I’m sure they’re new but they may have spent some time all loose and rubbing up against other bottles. Give 'em a good shake and you’ll have beautiful shrimp colored toenails in no time. That’s my guess anyway.

1 Like

Definitely some separation going on. Will shake 'em.

I wasn’t sure if you were serious about the color name (I’m out of my element), but I don’t see any names on them and that color didn’t even have any numbers on the bottom like the other bottles. Looks like fry sauce to me.

1 Like

Opi in nail salons have a paper label on the bottom. Not sure about retail Opi.

2 Likes

Retail, yes for regular bottles. Mini, no.

2 Likes

These are old and should not have been sold. Do not buy. Shaking won’t help them come back together, they are beyond that.

3 Likes

The colors don’t match what’s in the picture. Super ugly mix.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 36-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.).

1 Like

I noticed that they looked old so came here to see if others were also thinking this. I did expect some sort of branding on the packaging like I have seen in other OPI mini sets. This packaging is definitely sus (I hadn’t noticed the burned seal marks until I read the comments).
Before I purchased, I searched for this combo to try to figure out how old it was but didn’t find anything. I like OPI so I bought it anyway.
Now that I opened it to look more carefully at it, the polish definitely looks thick when I shake it, and the labeling on some of the bottles is worn. I also noticed that the bottles had different factory info on the back (this may be standard). The clear one also doesn’t seem as full as the others.

2 Likes

why are my photos so big lol

2 Likes

Bbb7 Sucks GIF by National Geographic Channel

1 Like

Gross!

1 Like

If you edit your post, then click the preview box, in the post preview there’s some percentages listed by each photo. You can shrink them that way. I’m on mobile and they look fine.

Yeah that polish has seen some things. CS will have options for you.

1 Like