Oreo Wafer Rolls, 20-Pack

Oreo Wafer Rolls, 20-Pack

1 Like

No cream filling inside as pictured. Hollow tubes with a light coating inside.

Also, these are past the best by date by over a month. Why is woot selling this?

3 Likes

Cos Woot sells stuff Amazon clients are trying to offload. Seems on brand for woot. Ty for the filling info, I was a little tempted… Despite it past the best by date.

1 Like

The flavor isn’t bad but I was super annoyed when I realized they were hollow. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

3 Likes

I bought the traditional ones months ago (chocolate outside and vanilla inside). Same thing. They are actually completely hollow.

They were also from Viet Nam, which might explain how they get away with the illustration, which is clearly not accurate.

2 Likes

I buy these filled wafers from a different brand and they are filled wafers… The picture shows these are supposed to be filled wafers, but they are completely empty. Definitely not worth $30.

NSX is the date of manufacturer and it goes day/month/year and HSD is the Best By date and it is also in the same format. So these aren’t expired. At first, I thought they were… But they aren’t but they are not filled or good.

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Seeing your comments, we did some research and here’s what we came up with:

The HSD date format is DD/MM/YY instead of the US standard MM/DD/YY so I believe it should be 09/04/24.

As for the filling, Oreo uses a different process of “coating” instead of "piping that you’d see in the more common brands of these wafer cookies which may make them look not as full. (yet still delicious)

1 Like

I feel like we’re taking a test and you looked over my shoulder… :eyes::flushed:

3 Likes

I think the main complaint was not about how delicious the result of the process is and more about the blatant misrepresentation of the picture. People like to receive what is pictured. If you bought a package of cookies that showed big chunks of chocolate and instead received cookies with tiny little chips you’d feel deceived. This is exactly what we are experiencing with this product. There really isn’t any need for woot staff to defend the Mondelez corporation.

2 Likes

Have you reached out to their consumer group?