Perception Digital 1.5GB MP3 Player

Welcome to the topic page for the Perception Digital 1.5GB MP3 Player on Friday, December 31st. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Perception Digital 1.5GB MP3 Player here.

:smiley:

cow here again for a quick post hi-jacking.

just wanted to remind everyone about the [size=18:defad9c90c][color=red:defad9c90c]photoshop contest[/color][/size:defad9c90c] running this weekend. you’ll find more information in that thread here.

also want to invite everyone back to this thread monday around [size=18:defad9c90c][color=red:defad9c90c]3:00 PM[/color][/size:defad9c90c] on monday as we wait for the stock market’s closing numbers and see who the lucky 1 in 10 are!

now returning you back to your regularly scheduled RingToss

Nice Woot!

Perception Digital 1.5GB MP3 Player Woot Price $99.99 + the chance to have the order doubled for free!

That’s a great price, it’s $153.99 at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002UB0E8/mybestgadgets-20

-Joe www.MyBestGadgets.com

Perception Digital 1.5GB MP3 Player
With Bonus Stock Market Game
$99.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Your friends and family are too polite to say it, so let Woot! tell you a little something: you’ve got to stop carrying that boombox around. It’s embarrassing. We don’t care if it makes you feel all tough to stroll down the avenue, assaulting strangers with ear-splitting levels of Roxette and Mariah Carey. Frankly, we were mortified when you refused to turn it down at the art gallery, insisting that “Nobody comes between me and my Color Me Badd. Nobody.”

But don’t despair. The world has moved on. These days, a man can stride proudly across the landscape with his favorite Milli Vanilli anthems ringing in his ears and not disturb a soul. The miracle of headphones meets the wonder of intellectual piracy in this 1.5 GB personal MP3 player from the furtive eccentrics at Perception Digital. Load this mug up with 375 or so of your fave raves and keep that garbage you call music out of my ears. Organize ‘em by folder or playlist, play ‘em on shuffle or repeat, or use the built-in voice mic to record your favorite ranting street people. And it’s a lot lighter than that ghetto blaster, too. Now that that’s out of the way, let’s talk about those leg warmers…

BUT WAIT! A CONTEST, Y’ALL! If the last digit of your Woot! order number matches the last integer digit of Monday’s Dow Jones Industrial Average closing number (ignore the decimal), then your order gets doubled in size for free! If you ordered 1, 2 or 3 on that order, you’ll be getting 2, 4 or 6! For the very first time, a lucky bunch of Wooties could walk away with more than three units of a Woot! By now, I’m sure you’re asking, “Will Woot! offer handsome commemorative plates to mark this historic occasion?” The answer depends on how much you’d be willing to pay for one.

Again, let’s make that clear: we’re talking about the Dow at close of business MONDAY, JANUARY 3, 2005. Once more: this MONDAY. Monday, Monday, Monday. Got it? If your Woot! order number and Monday’s Dow Jones average happen to have matching numbers in the ones column, then on Tuesday we send you double the number of MP3 players you ordered, at no cost to you. Everybody else just gets the usual Wooterrific bargain.

Any attempts to manipulate the closing Dow average through large stock transactions will be dealt with severely. (Yes, we’re talking about you, Mr. Buffett – and by the way, if you can’t learn to make your points without profanity, you will be banned from the forums!)

Features: Condition: New, retail

Model: PD-1000

1.5GB 1 inch Hard Drive

Holds about 375 songs (or 125 bootlegged live Grateful Dead songs)

Dimensions: 3.75" x 2.0" x .75", weight 100 grams

25 Hours of MP3 Music

Playback of MP3 and WMA

4 minute anti-shock buffer

Multiple play modes, including round robin, joust, tournament, and free-for-all

Multiple sound effects (with adjustable equalizer)

Support multiple folders and your local sheriff

Support ID3 tags

LCD display showing track information, play mode parameters and status, search information, and up-to-the-minute NBA point spreads

Built-in music library for ease of navigation (browse by artist, genre, playlist, artist’s drug habit, etc.)

Internal rechargeable Lithium ion battery 3.7V 900mAh

13.5 Hour Battery Life

USB 2.0 hi-speed file transfer by drag and drop

USB recharging by connecting the Jukebox with the computer or DC charging (may not be charged by Marvel)

MP3, WMA, all bit rates including VBR

Voice recording from line-in or internal microphone

Recording with auto-silent detection

Packaging insert constructed from authentic old-growth cardboard

LCD Size is 28mm x 28mm (128×128 pixels)

Support dot-matrix LCD display with backlight

Special rectangular design includes straight edges, sharp corners

Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP

first page

1st page again! im getting used to this…

WOOT! Happy New Year Everyone Tomorrow!

LETS GET A BAG OF CRAP!

-Scott

NICE WOOT FOR THE END OF THE YEAR! :smiley:

cool
www.etov.com

Nice, but this household does iPods only—thank you very much! :smiley:

WOW VERY NICE IM BUYING

Bring back RAM! :twisted:

[size=24:f426cc9c6c][color=red:f426cc9c6c]MORE DECENT WOOTS IN THE BOX[/color][/size:f426cc9c6c]

1st page?
1337!!!

taaaa daaaaaaaa

1st page I RULE I RULE I RULE YOU LAMERS

Sorry I got excited

[size=24:b8e69111ac]sux0r[/size:b8e69111ac]

not to bad

still waiting…