Perfect Cup Tea Pot Tea Set

I was in Beijing recently and I think I could’ve bought all of these items for about 3 dollars out the door.

Then again, I could say the same about a watch, a DVD, or an iPhone 4.

Looks like a nice set for entertaining if you’re into tea time.

Perfect Cup Tea Pot Tea Set
$19.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Loose Leaf
PRODUCTS:
1 Perfect Cup Tea Pot - 16 oz.
4 Flower balls in individual foil bags
1 Loose Leaf Fruit tea in foil bag - 2 oz.
1 Loose Leaf Green Tea in foil bag - 2 oz.
1 Loose Leaf Earl Grey - 2 oz.
1 Wooden Tea scoop

Oh wow… no balsamic vinegar. Wow… :frowning:

Do they have a protest sign for that?

I’m with you NascarDad! I want my balsamic!

I’m not really sure I understand how this thing works.

Place the tea leaves and water in the top.
Wait the desired length of time and then place the tea pot on top of a cup where the water will be released into the cup and the leaves are left behind.

Edit:

When tea is ready, simply place it atop your cup this will cause a valve at the bottom to release: crystal-clear tea flows down, while the mesh filter retains all the leaves with one of the best infusers on the market

Tea will not drain from the teapot until you set it on top of your cup

Is this glass or plastic?

Sad face on the lack of balsamic.

Also, I wanted some cheese. I missed out on some tasty goat cheese earlier this year because I was pregnant. Now that I’m no longer with child, I want to eat all the things I couldn’t eat then!

Agreed – we need cheese and balsamic!!!

The one I used to own was plastic. Could be different. But looks plastic.

It’s actually quite ingenious. You put your loose tea or ornamental tea into the teapot, pour in the hot water and after the tea has steeped the appropriate amount of time, you set the teapot on top of your mug. There is a spring action release on the bottom that will pour your tea into your mug.

I have one (mine is the Adagio IngenuiTea) and love it. When I’m making tea and others are there, everyone is always transfixed by how this works. It’s pretty amusing!

I have something similiar from Adagio, and I love it. Great product. This does the same thing, if I didn’t already have one, I’d get this.

doh! two mintues too late, but agreed. great product

Straight from Adagio.

Same concept as what wine.woot is selling, the woot one is a better deal overall though due to the inclusion of the flowering teas, which are generally not cheap. Buy this for all your British, or wannabe British, friends.

I’m a pessimist. What does it look like half empty?

remarkably similar to the way it looks half full

I wonder if they have predetermined the order of items to go on… OR if they see us chattering about the vinegar and purposely delay it to drive us crazy!

BRING ON THE VINEGAR!!!

I’m joining in the Balsamic Brotherhood protest :slight_smile:

Looks like you should be buying these.

You know, I’m sort of [not so] secretly glad I’m not the only one wishing for balsamic. We’re on our last bottle. :slight_smile:

As for this product… does anyone know how much and where to get flowering tea to use in the pot?

Adagio sells these as well. Thought they had more options though