Post Mongering 10/12/23

Valentines Day Eating GIF by The Washington Post

7 Likes

Congrats to the WEENERS!

10 Likes

Congrats Weeners!

12 Likes

@Goldielucks , we didn’t win.
Andouille be glad we did the puns?
At least we had fun!

11 Likes

it’s only spiders this round, good call

12 Likes

:pleading_face: :cry: :sob:

Congrats to the weeners

10 Likes

Congratulations to all of the winners! Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets!
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

10 Likes

Congrats weeners!

How do you tell how many posts you had? Inquiring minds and all.

8 Likes

Awesome!! I have no idea what junk I’m getting, I can’t wait :laughing:

10 Likes

Yay! Thanks!!

7 Likes

Click/tap on your username. It will show how many comments you have in this topic.

8 Likes

Thank you @davejlives I’m honored to receive your junk! Congrats to my fellow weeners! And thanks everyone who participated, this was my first mongering and it really was a lot of fun!

11 Likes

also it should be noted that only ONCE did Excel pick a name that was previously selected in this round. so, nice variety (and I think some newbies too).

16 Likes

But it forgot me so clearly Excel is broken. I want spiders, too.

CONGRATS TO THE “WINNERS” PLEASE NAME ALL YOUR SPIDERS GEORGE

12 Likes

Click on your avatar in this post.

8 Likes

:tada: Spiders for all the weeners! :tada:

8 Likes

Thanks! I had 273 before this one, so probably 270ish for the actual monger. Not too shabby!

6 Likes

it’s pronounced wanners

7 Likes

Woo hoo I see my name. Yippee. Thank you @davejlives for hosting such a fun event. Can’t wait to see the box of desk drawer junk.

And congratulations to all of the other post mongering winners! :partying_face::confetti_ball::gift: :clap: :hugs:

8 Likes

I wasn’t a Werner but I’m thrilled for all who gets the junk! Excited to live the “joy” through your pictures.

11 Likes