Post Mongering 10/12/23

WHAT IS THIS? This is where I ask people to post things, and then I send random post numbers something from my desk drawer. Here’s how it usually goes.

What will you get? This time, it’s NOT going to be good. REALLY. IT WILL BE JUNK. UGH.

AND WE’RE DOING SLOW MODE AGAIN. Posting will be timed. UGH.

And it will change throughout the 24 hours. UGHHH.

And don’t ask wootybot for something because that post will be disqualified. UGHHHHH THIS IS THE WORST.

Each 1,000 post milestone reached between 9:00am CT on Thursday, 10/12/23 and 9:00am CT on Friday, 10/13/23 opens up another random weener.

:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: Happy Mongreling! Enjoy HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE S L O W M O D E! :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

UPDATE: WEENERS!

If you’re tagged, please PM me with your name and address so I can send you junk!

48 Likes

first

14 Likes

Welcome fellow mongerers!

20 Likes

ICONIC TINTIN MOVIE CREDIT SEQUENCE

CREDITS play over a fast-paced mini-ACTION ADVENTURE, giving a flavor of who TINTIN is, and the exotic places he finds himself. A sense of the history of the character, placing him in context for both a long-time READER, and new MOVIEGOER.

As the CREDIT SEQUENCE ends, we push in towards a brilliant ORB, which separates into swirling colors and transforms into…

10 Likes

SLOW MODE!!!

11 Likes

Good morning @davejlives

6 Likes

MONGER!!

14 Likes

Time to monger

9 Likes

Oh my heck took forever to find this thread

14 Likes

Game on!

@WootIsYouDoingInMeSwamp

8 Likes

Slow Motion GIF by MOODMAN

11 Likes

@davejlives do you exclude @WootyBot responses from the official count of posts?

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @wootybot display help.

5 Likes

monger monger monger

10 Likes

EXT. STREET MARKET - DAY

The SWIRLING COLOURS of an ARTIST’S PALATE.

A STREET ARTIST, bearing an uncanny resemblance to HERGE, is sketching a young man with his back to the camera. They are in the middle of a busy street market.

8 Likes

Slow mode

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Party GIF by Vincent Winter
@FrostByte

6 Likes

MORE MONGER

Good Morning Coffee GIF by 大姚Dayao

13 Likes

11 Likes

Monger?

10 Likes