Wootoberfest 2023: October 8 - October 14, 2023

WootoberFest_Blog_600x200

So, let’s talk WOOTOBERFEST! This year, we’re hosting a special 7-day event celebrating Prime members during October. Yes, this is totally a made up holiday week.

Anyway, make sure you’re signed up for our Daily Digest and Newsletter emails. AND download our app for exclusive offers, and bonus surprises:

Sunday, October 8

PrimeLogo

PRIME FEATURED DEAL— For Prime members only. More details coming soon!

PrimeLogo

PRIME EXCLUSIVE SHIRT BOGO — For Prime members only! Buy a shirt, get one FREE. Running until October 10, 2023.

PrimeLogo

PRIME STORE — A special Prime Store, just for you! Live at 10 a.m. CT.

Monday, October 9

Shirts

BEST OF SHIRT— The best of shirt, all in one place.

DEAL-O-METER #1 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Monday, October 9, 2023. Make us lose even more money on Tuesday!

Dice

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — Gotta play the Woot! Forum dice game. Roll 4 of a kind and you may get a BOC! Starts at 9 a.m. CT.

MobileSpecialsApp

WEEKLY MOBILE SPECIALS — An expanded Weekly Mobile Specials, just for this week! Live at midnight. App only!

Wootoberfest_Blog_50x50

WOOTOBERFEST — Hundreds of our favorite deals that we’ve picked just for you. Live at 11 a.m. CT.

Tuesday, October 10

0c21a53f2ef6e62ac6aa38142be974fb0795a13b

MIDNIGHT MOBILE MADNESS — Try to snag a $1 app-only deal from October 10 - October 13, at 12 a.m. CT.

GarageSale_Blog

LIQUIDATION SALE NEW ARRIVALS — A selection of super deals, just for you. Live at 10 a.m. CT.

WTF PRICING — Try for a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 11 a.m. CT and ends at 2 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these crappy deals!

Wednesday, October 11

PrimeLogo

PRIME EXCLUSIVE $19 SHIRTS FOR $10 — For Prime members only! $19 shirts for $10. Running until October 12, 2023.

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, October 11, 2023. Make us lose even more money on Thursday!

GarageSale_Blog

GARAGE SALE — Your favorite garage sale is BACK! Hundred of deals ready for your perusal. Live at 12 p.m. CT.

TTsHappyHour

TT’s HAPPY HOUR — Join us for our virtual drink-and-coupon-giveaway Happy Hour, hosted by Forum Queen @ThunderThighs on Wednesday, October 11 from 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. CT.

Thursday, October 12

50x50_blogicon-b

POST MONGERING— Spam us and potentially get a prize! “Hosted” by your “favorite” Wooter @davejlives. Starts at 9 a.m. CT, runs until Friday, October 13 at 9 a.m. CT.

ScavangerHunt_Icon_100x100

SCAVENGER HUNT — We’re hiding coupons all over our site from 11 a.m. CT to 1 p.m. CT. Be ready!

OMG

OMG DEALS — It’s the RETURN of Outrageous Mystery Goodies! We take something, make it cheap but don’t really tell you what it is. Why? We have our reasons. But they are good ones. Starts at 2 PM CT. 1 DAY ONLY.

Friday, October 13

WOOT OFF + LEFTOVERS — Our Woot-Off will have 15 hours of deals, discounts, and damage to your wallets. Starts at 7 a.m. CT. Leftovers starts at 10 p.m. CT!

LEFTOVERS DIRECT LINK. Open until 2am CT.

DEAL-O-METER #3— Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Friday, October 13, 2023. Make us lose even more money on Saturday!

Saturday, October 14

PrimeMembership_Blog_100x100

10% OFF THE WOOT APP — Prime members can get an extra 10% off purchases on the Woot App until October 14, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

:w_happy1: OK BYE FOR NOW :w_happy1:

Special Note about BOCs in the October Woot-Off

Hello Wooters! We’re going to do a mix of regular BOC sales within the Woot-Off and some hidden ones.

The Leftovers event will have a couple but they will not be hidden. They’ll launch at random times.

The details:

• Some BOCs will show up as an item for sale in the Woot-Off.
  • Some BOCs will be periodically hidden within a sale in the main Woot-Off. Example: A Dyson Vacuum comes up for sale (gasp). You click to look at the features and OH MY GOSH! What’s that? Is that a link? I think I’ll click it! Look! It’s a BOC!!!
  • Links to BOCs could be hidden anywhere in any Woot-Off sale - features, specs, photos. If it’s in a photo, you’ll have to type the URL the old fashion way.
  • Buying the item (e.g. Dyson Vacuum) doesn’t get you a BOC. You must find and click or type the link. It will be very clear that you are buying a BOC because the sale page will have the picture of the crappy BOC sack.
  • The item photo in your cart and order history will look like a Bag o’ Crap
  • There will not be BOCs hiding in the shirt.woot woot-off
  • BOCs are hidden in sales for the Woot-Off only, not anywhere else on site.
  • These BOCs are just as crappy as any other BOC.
  • 31-day rule still applies. It’s hard coded in our system. Can’t change it. Don’t want to change it.
  • Not sure what a BOC is? Check out our BOC Primer.

7oo7r3

61 Likes

Yippee! :beers: :pretzel:
And 1st

26 Likes

Second!
Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

23 Likes

Another Social Experiment? It might be too soon.

Vintage Bubbling GIF

28 Likes

24 Likes

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Originals

24 Likes

TTHH and mongering in the same week!?! :astonished:

36 Likes

Choi Woo Shik Korean GIF

27 Likes

Dance Cat GIF by Abitan

25 Likes

TTHH AND Mongering?!?!

ya GIF

29 Likes

I’ll be in jail for the Woot off Waaahhhh!!!

Looney Tunes Rabbit GIF

30 Likes

Guess I’ll have to enjoy the rest of the week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

Happy hour AND post mongering?! I don’t think I will be able to handle that much excitement.

28 Likes

I know, right?! We are gonna be on woot overload and it is gonna be awesome :rofl:

24 Likes

How can I pre-emptively complain

23 Likes

what is happening

It’s all just too much at once!

playing with emotions

But I have to say!

happy-excited

23 Likes

IM SO HERE FOR THIS!!! AND WE’RE GETTING TT’S HAPPY HOUR!!!
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Office

22 Likes

Lets Go Reaction GIF by GIF IT UP

20 Likes

Also, I totally called it! I keep seeing commercials for the Amazon prime event during the first football game Swifties have ever seriously watched.

The Man Taylor GIF

20 Likes