Midnight Mobile Madness: October 10 - October 13, 2023

MMM_Blog_600x200

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

1. Get the Woot! app if you don’t already have it.
  2. From October 10 - October 13, 2023, we’ll release one special product on the main page of the Woot! app right at midnight CT.
  3. It will look just like the other products on the main page, and it will have its regular price, BUT its image will say “$1 on the Woot! app” (see below for an example).
  4. Add that product to your cart, and the price will magically drop to $1 at checkout!
  5. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. These will probably sell out in the first minute or two, so be ready!
  6. You may be placed into Woot!'s (in)famous Vestibule of Patience while you’re trying to purchase – this is a way for us to make sure the app doesn’t crash from too much demand. It does NOT guarantee that you’ll be able to complete your purchase.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

OK, happy hunting

EXAMPLE OF WHAT IT CAN LOOK LIKE:

example

HINTS AND REVEALS:
10/10 - Screwdriver
10/11 - Paper towel rolls
10/12 - Umbrella

THINGS TO KNOW

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.
You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you out. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.
Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.
Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Good luck!

18 Likes

Oh boy, tools!!

12 Likes

Finally found it.

14 Likes

Meh… I have enough screwdrivers laying around…

8 Likes

I was excited at first to find out what the item was tonight, but I’m with you on the fact that I have plenty of screwdrivers.

Sadly I have an appointment tomorrow at 11:00 so whatever the $1 item is then I won’t be able to take part of it. Hopefully tomorrow night will be a useful item at midnight.

6 Likes

C’mon… this deserves more than a 2-bit response.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Foreshadowing

8 Likes

Whew! I got this (or something similar) during TTHH so I can sleep tonight :slight_smile:

7 Likes

$$$1.00. I love a good dollar deal… nothing is really a dollar anymore… :smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

The way Amazon payment is screwing up again, not much is worth it.

5 Likes

Ys

3 Likes

Time to shine

4 Likes

Even though I don’t drink anymore, I’d be more likely to pay a dollar for that then add to my screwdriver collection tonight at midnight.

7 Likes

So let me get this straight… every night at midnight you put up an item for a great deal and once it sells out its done? That sounds exactly like annold website called Woot.com. They did that and it was awesome. And then Amazon bought them and the site wasnt as much fun anymore.

10 Likes

So excited

3 Likes

Any hints on what can it be?

3 Likes

Scroll up a little bit. It’s a screwdriver.

4 Likes