Prime Exclusive: 10% Off on the Woot! App on 10/14

10__Blog_600x200

On October 14, 2023, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • If you don’t see the discount, look for a “Use this address?” button and tap that. Everything will update and you’ll see the discount applied.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from October 14, 2023 at 12:00am CT until October 14, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.
8 Likes

You can still get 10% off (up to $20) in the app on leftovers until 2am CT

1 Like

Leftovers are long gone.

Screaming deal on the Deal o Meter 42" Tower Fan for $18. Get one while the gettin is good.

10% off did not discount at checkout. Emailed CS to take care of it.

1 Like

Is this usable more than for one order? or for more than one item?

I think the discount applies to all purchases by Prime members using the app today only (max discount $20/order). Maybe that should say per customer, rather than “order”.

@ThunderThighs - could you clarify if the 10% is per order and works on more than one order in case we find something else we want to grab from Woot? Or does it all have to be one order. Thank you.

2 Likes

So far, I am the last Monger to reply.

Fan is sold out now.

Guess i am late for everything
It all gone wow

1 Like

They’re usually pretty reliable with their posted T&C… it does say max $20/order. I’ll bet if you try again it’ll work.

1 Like

Dammit. I just learned of the fan. I needed one of those :frowning:

2 Likes

So I purchased something before this email came out. Can I still get the 10%??

1 Like

I’ll sell you mine

2 Likes

lol that is a reply I’m surprised we don’t see more of in these forums

1 Like

if you are a prime customer, your order would have had the 10% taken off automatically.

1 Like

we tested it internally, and it should work on multiple orders.

4 Likes

Thank you @davejlives for checking and answering!

3 Likes

Reshipping an item often kills the deal; even something as light as a shirt in an envelope is $6-7. Something heavier or bulkier, it’s going to $$. Add that up; it may be more cost effective to purchase one directly instead, even if it’s at “regular” price.

2 Likes

Trying to buy something and the discount doesn’t show up no matter how many times I try.

1 Like

Are you on the “place order” screen?
Are you logged in with Prime?
Are you using the app?

1 Like