Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 (Part 3)

Size/weight envy?

4 Likes

Yes. Totally yes of the whopping 25 lbs of crap someone else is getting. And yes what am Iā€¦ like 5

6 Likes

Ugh. The only payment method is DogeCoin.

9 Likes

Pepper is special, her getting 25 lbs could be bad.
They sent her a used smelly, stinky full vacuum packed with animal hair; 2 post mongering events ago!

7 Likes

Nah. Some of the better stuff weighed a lot less than a hairy Shark.

4 Likes

They did. And therapy is going great.

But they more than made up for it with the dutch oven full of monkeys wrapped in a sleeping bag. There was a lot of goodies in that one. Iā€™m so glad that one person didnā€™t respond.

8 Likes

7.1Lbs for me

6 Likes

Why is it just gifs of people eating watermelons and bananas?

5 Likes

And why is that girl squatting on top of that glass coffee table? Is that a new Yoga pose?

6 Likes

What in the world does she need that bushel of cucumbers for?

5 Likes

Nah Iā€™m just doin catch up on the BOC thread. I really donā€™t know what ppl are getting this time. One person did the labels, two others packed ā€˜em, and yet another person did random notes. Granted, I was in the room at the time, but I was passed out (so they tell me)

15 Likes

Man those things are HEAVY. I had no idea. I usually just eat pizza, which is nice and lightweight

10 Likes

They do add an element of danger to cooking. I was surprised at how heavy it was. Whoever packed it did great. The box was in bad shape after it made it across the country gently handled by UPS but nothing was broken. Except for the driver after he tried to drop kick it onto my porch. Eh. I like the new guy better anyway.

6 Likes

I hope itā€™s cucumber salad. That would be nice on such a hot day. Maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s not wearing any pants. Itā€™s been hot for the beginning of June.

5 Likes

Waitā€¦ what? Where? :flushed:

3 Likes

Still no update on UPS My Choice :worried:

3 Likes

@Williamdavi is ready for more!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Thereā€™s that Kirk guy again. Iā€™d be worried.

4 Likes

I got mine today. I got pants, a thumbs up trophy with the note ā€œbest shitposterā€ but I might have added the note and a qi charger which is great because hell yeah wireless charging is dope.

There was a monkey, some beans and some cooling towel thing and a bag for swag.

Also like all of daveā€™s paperclips

17 Likes