Post Mongering 6/22/22 (Part 1)

Star Wars Running GIF by Woot!

1 Like

Quidditch

You want in on the homemade pizza???

1 Like

Warning Sign GIF

“And we seem to be attracting a lot of attention,” Anuenue observed. Ina looked around and noticed there were a lot of people staring at them and pointing. Several were using their phones to take pictures and others were making calls.

Popsicle

cat fail GIF

1 Like

Amazon Love GIF by Woot!

How do I join in the Community?
First, you will need a keyboard. Then you need a Woot! account. Once you’re all logged in, find a discussion that piques your interest (by browsing the Community, or clicking on a discussion link on a sale or blog post) and feel free to let it fly. Just keep it PG-13.

“I suspect they are not used to seeing cars parked on the quad,” Ina remarked. “I don’t know exactly where we are, but this is obviously a college or university. Given the size of the place, I’m going to guess it’s a university. Ratty, I’m moving us Between until we can find a legal parking spot.”
“Won’t that attract even more unwanted attention?” Anuenue asked even as the campus faded from sight.

First, you will need a keyboard. Then you need a Woot! account. Once you’re all logged in, find a discussion that piques your interest (by browsing the Community, or clicking on a discussion link on a sale or blog post) and feel free to let it fly. Just keep it PG-13.

Wednesday Morning GIF by Justin

Dont Play Warning GIF by The Challenge

Classic

“I’d rather be thought of a mysterious and temporary apparition than just some jerk who illegally drove her car in a pedestrian-only zone,” Ina remarked. They re-entered the Mortal world a short distance away and were able to find a parking space only a block away from the building Ratatosk had led them to. “So let’s figure out where we are.”
“The University of Illinois,” Anuenue announced, “wherever that is.” Ina shot her a questioning look and the Hawaiian goddess pointed at a sign.

different portions of the same thing or something ,

Noviciate

happy animation GIF by priceline.com