Post Mongering 6/22/22 (Part 1)

“Urbana-Champaign,” Ina nodded. “Makes sense. It’s between Petit Jean and Niagara, although I don’t see any rainbows around here.”
“They may not be visible,” Anuenue told her, “but there is something inside that building. Let’s find out what.”

How do I join in the Community?
First, you will need a keyboard. Then you need a Woot! account. Once you’re all logged in, find a discussion that piques your interest (by browsing the Community, or clicking on a discussion link on a sale or blog post) and feel free to let it fly. Just keep it PG-13.

Happy Day Smile GIF by flomeissner

Sprocket

First, you will need a keyboard. Then you need a Woot! account. Once you’re all logged in, find a discussion that piques your interest (by browsing the Community, or clicking on a discussion link on a sale or blog post) and feel free to let it fly. Just keep it PG-13.

“We can’t just go barging in,” Ina pointed out. “Strolling around the quad is something any visitor might do, but boldly nosing about, uh, let’s see… The Noyes Laboratory… Well, that’s something we ought to have, as outsiders, an appointment or an invitation to do.”

“So you’re a visiting professor,” Ratatosk suggested. “Flash your ID card from Sherburne College.”

“I’m Professor of the Religion Department,” Ina pointed out. “I’m not sure what sort of lab this is, but…”

Stuff

Bird GIF

Blur Elevation GIF by Suzi Analogue

Sudorific

“Chemistry,” Ratatosk informed her.

“What?”

“This is the School of Chemical Sciences,” Ratatosk explained.

“Not exactly a related discipline,” Ina grumbled.

“We’ll fake it.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I missed that one! He is a very bad boy!

different portions of the same thing or somethingc

But there’s the dilemma… If I go make pizza, I will have to stop mongering again.

:thinking: :pizza:

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Auditorial

Cat Distort GIF by Psyklon