Jonathan Edward Feinstein

Copyright © 2010 by Jonathan E. Feinstein

She sees cheese.
She sees cheese.
She sees cheese.
She sees cheese.
She sees cheese.

Haaaaaaaaaa nope. I’m an artist, already have very great visuals in ma brain

“Doctor Red Willow, when did you first come up with the concept of a regenabot?” the biographer asked.
“The concept was not my own, Reynaud,” Linda Red Willow replied honestly. She brushed a stray lock of her long black hair out of her face. Thanks to the regen technology that had been her life’s work, at one hundred thirty-three her apparent age was a mere fraction of her chronological age. Her most recent birthday cake should have been classified as an incendiary device. She was not exactly pretty, but experience had brought her grace and ageless beauty. “It was something we were already working on back in 2094 when I joined the project as a junior assistant.”

Jump Hit GIF

Same here! We are all mostly here posting to amuse (or not amuse) ourselves

I eats cheese

1 Like

“But you’re called the inventor of the regenabot,” Reynaud pointed out. “You were the final recipient of the Nobel Award in Medicine.”
“I invented them,” she agreed, “or rather I was the head of the team that invented the first true regenabots. The leader of a research team gets the credit, but over the years there were hundreds of us who worked on them. If you have a transcript of my Nobel speech you might note I gave credit where it was deserved.”

Gut gutter bugs karma XLarge come next

well I am male I need to look at visuals

Homer Simpson Love GIF

“Of course,” Reynaud nodded. He scribbled notes feverishly on a tablet. The tablet was in stealth mode, so Linda could not read what he wrote, but she was certain he was reminding himself to look up that speech. Privately, she wondered if it had survived. It probably had. Stockholm was half a world away from Tokyo.

G ever

That’s true. Smell is more of a thing for me and touch

1 Like

Mnemonic

Linda looked out the small window and back toward Earth. It was almost entirely white with clouds. More than just water had been sent upward when the meteorites crashed. Tons of pulverized rock went with it and they were soon joined by the gasses and ash from dozens of volcanoes. Global warming was no longer a problem. In a century or less a long-overdue ice age would reclaim the world. She thought back to the days before the project and then realized Reynaud was speaking to her. “I’m sorry?”

More story