Post Mongering 6/22/22 (Part 2)

Hot Dog Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

Uther Pendragon Bad Breath GIF

I got my koopins!

1 Like

“Progress was slow even after I was in charge,” she continued. “I realized that regenabots would not be the only answer. We needed to improve the human race. For a while I had some of my team looking into human ‘upgrades.’ We mapped a fair number of points on the human genome where gene splicing might work best. A few years later, that part of the project was spun off as the Eugenics Project with its own governmental charter and funding.”

Four paws

1. the insanity of inflated-priced IRKs

Another thing I would like to know is why Woot does mongering and how many unique people (not unique accounts) actually post in these things

One body

“You started the Eugenics Project?” Reynaud asked. “I didn’t know that either.”
“Think of it as one of my children,” Linda told him. “I gave birth to it, gave it a good start, but I don’t take credit for what it accomplished. Just as I do not take credit for nano-implant technology and other enhancements, although I did what I could to foster the projects that brought them about. They all went toward the same goal; defeating death. But while they made humans healthy and hardier, only the regenabots could bring people back from death.”

Selfish shellfish
Selfish shellfish
Selfish shellfish
Selfish shellfish
Selfish shellfish

Oh no

Five fingers

2 Likes

“How long before you had the first true regenabot?” Reynaud asked.
“That depends on what you think a regenabot is,” Linda replied. “In 2132, the Sons of Earth released the SoE virus. It stretched our medical resources to the breaking point and, in many places, beyond. In 2134, my team and I responded to that virus with the first ‘NanoCure.’ I do not really consider that an example of regenabots, although some of the textbooks do. The NanoCure was definitely a work in progress – at first it was just a prophylactic measure, but could do very little to help those already infected. The SoE Virus mutated rapidly and it took us over a year to develop a NanoCure that was equally rapid to adapt.”

Ten toes

bad breath GIF by Go Away Unicorn

“But you did,” Reynaud pointed out.
“We did,” Linda nodded. “And in doing so we learned a lot that we later applied to the first regenabots. Strangely, our breakthrough came about in conjunction with the success of the Eugenics Project in 2140. They developed species better adapted to working in space – most especially in mining operations, and we came up with the first true regenabots to keep them on the job. And yet there was still a restriction that kept us from experimenting on humans.

Velvet

seems like people are getting going now