:w_boc: Post your January 2021 Crap Here!!

And the results are: The box, The Bag, Woot after-dark band, chiropractor miracle book, 2019 planning calendar, Mulan 2pk Blu-ray movie, spatula, back scrubber, bag of name tag clips, patriotic tattoos, multi drive screw driver, 1lb rubber bands, i-phone 10 cover, and medium K9 harness. That’s it, that’s all.
Now I need a Blu-ray player, a med (not small} dog with k9 training, and a long bubbly-bath.

3 Likes

My Banned Oderiferous (sp) Character arrived yesterday, and this may be the least disappointed I’ve been in a BOC, so far.:grinning: Sorry, Woot. If it’s any consolation, Grayson still regularly displays his objection to most things Woot related. As I was opening the box and getting my camera ready…he made his presence known. Eyes wide, whiskers flared…his message was clear.:grimacing:

Anyway, I retreated to a secure location and here is the reveal…

5 lightning adaptors for iPhones (I have an Android phone)

Lightning splitter (also for an Apple product)

Apple watch band

Anti-scratch shatterproof glass screen protector for a Galaxy S8 (closer…I have a 7, but plan to upgrade soon)

Fly ties to keep your glasses safe

A wonder mixer

3 salsa bowls

7 piece cake decorating tips

Crayola water color paints

Crayola 64 count box of crayons

Disney wooden puzzle with 6 designs

Boys 2 piece short/shirt set (cute enough that I wished it fit me):sob:

Squishy monkey face (now that I’ve started calling Grayson that, he hates Woot even more):wink:

Abe Lincoln quote Woot bag

TWO #wootafterdark glow bracelets

And my FAVORITE item of all…the Alfred Hitchcock Masterpiece Collection on Blu-Ray! 15 classics digitally restored, including 15 hours of bonus features. Includes a 58 page collectible book. Looks like a $65.40 value on the mothership. Whoah! Love me some Hitchcock.:blush: Pic below. Thanks, Woot! You made my cake day extra special.

9 Likes

Jealous!

2 Likes

TWO!!! Nice!! I really want a RED one, but would be happy with a green “unbroken” :crazy_face:

Wasn’t mine, was @hockeyfrog 's picture. But yeah, me too!!

Yeah…I figure that may have happened by mistake. Would have been nice to get one of each color.:grin:

3 Likes

I didn’t look at who you quoted.

1 Like

Got 5# of crap coming may way next week. Almost 10 years (!!) since my last BOC.

2 Likes

4lbs of crap coming my way! I’m hoping for 4lbs of Jelly Bellies…but fully prepared to be disappointed.

2 Likes

*He

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

Oh, I’m a he, not a she.

1 Like

Who said she?
Oh, sorry :neutral_face:

1 Like

Unless you were talking about a different penguin. In which case: My apologies.

2 Likes

Wow. My BOC was both totally odd and frighteningly dead on!
It contained…
Pack of somewhat dried-out black clay
Another cool WOOT! coaster, a style new to me
Complete unicorn party decoration kit, kid will adore it
Two different styles of cooking tongs, love 'em
New cool WOOT! canvas bag… new style, yeah!
Two random replacement watch bands…
Car cigarette plug with 3 spaces for various plug-ins
Protective covers for gaming cards
Squishy flexible pink mold, ok…
Fisherman’s fishing line glasses stay-putter band
Adapter with USB end
Baby bottle nipples… hummmmm
Squeeky dog toy-- my cat, Maxwell, was so pissed… he thought there’d be something in the BOC for him?!? Oh well, sorry buddy you just get the box.
Box of disposable gloves, Score!
Bag of clear plastic outlet covers, awesome.

Thanks WOOT! BOC packers of crap, xoxo

9 Likes

OMG…Maxwell is amazing! What breed of cat is he?

1 Like

This is a face worthy of “unimpressed pets of Woot” if I’ve ever seen one!

4 Likes

Cornish Rex. They just have the one inner most layer of hair. The innermost… soft and curly like a bunny. The other two layers on regular cats—not there. Honestly NO shedding. He’s awesome. ((I think he knows it. Oh my!))

2 Likes

Awwww gollyeeeee! Thanks!!

1 Like

That is going to have to be the next kind of cat I get!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tuesday :heart:

3 Likes