:w_boc: Post your July 2021 [Woot! Birthday] BOCs here!!!

Sat it isn’t so!! :hushed:

2 Likes

So, what happens when UPS says “oh, yeah, um, we totally delivered that package. Here’s a digital form that proves it” and I’m like, “I never received the package. I have a security camera. No delivery. I can prove you didn’t deliver it.” UPS: “but our digital form says otherwise. Claim on a lost item is denied.”

2 Likes

Do you want it? I’ll happily drop it in an envelope and send it to you or someone who wants it. Its very clever if you are into fishing and window decals, but I fall into neither category.

4 Likes

Good amount of stuff this time on my box. Happy birthday woot and thanks for my equal attention gift.
Broken Elephant planter
Samsung 116s American toner
Confidential crap bag
Frog training boys potty(to bad I have a little girl lol)
Reynolds parchment paper
Solar merrylite tree decoration
45 count art set
4 piece scissor set
Side cutting pliers
11.2in fry pan
HI grill brush
Pink back shower brush
Recorder
Magic elf ornament
Manual crank food processor

10 Likes

I received my "Breaking Out Criminals "

1- Woot bag and sticker
2 - mini cowbell, you can never have enough cowbell
3- premium plastic tablecloth
4- moisturizing foot masks
5- mens medium button down shirt
6- women’s winter hat and scarf
6- hamburger bicycle bell
7- 2 pack scrub brushes
8- roll of transparent tape
9- 24 pack crayons
10- 50 ft roll of foil
11- USA flash cards

10 Likes

Two-sided tape. Pics please. Also, wow. You got a lot of crap.

1. You’re brave
  2. Awwww
  3. Score!

Why you blaming us for UPS suckage? :sob: As noted later on, get in touch with CS.

OMG. That’s hilarious. LOL. Give him a scritch. Needs to be posted in Unimpressed Pets of Woot.

Did you look at them? Did you look at them? I researched all the ins/outs/icons on cards for a long time for this project. Our graphic artistist did such a good job of reimaging the face cards!

CONGRATS!

Hey! You got a letter! (just kidding)

Ok, wooters. Good uses for these? Go!

DAMMIT! It’s not supposed to work that way!

Laser Engravable acrylic? Make your own award?

I just bought about 6 pairs of scissors because we keep losing them. I have them stashed ready to replace lost ones.

Too clean to have been in our filthy warehouse.

What’s that? Explain, pls?

That’s smart!

You’re evil. I approve.

That’s pretty amazing!

HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS???

Sorry. I laughed.

Holy Crap! SCORE!!

13 Likes

Like I said in my earlier post, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. They should put in for a replacement. If they don’t give me a holler.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

6 Likes

You’re going to have to try harder if you want to disappoint me!

This was a very useful boc!

1 packet of coffee filters
2 scrub brushes
a rubber mat kitchen sink holder of things-thing
children’s waterproof snow gloves
an exfoliating bath sponge
a pair of safety glasses
a bag of flossers
an 8pc seam ripper set (how did you know???)
a pulse oximeter
a mosquito repellant lamp
a pack of very exciting erasers
a Mardi Gras mask
a bag of 2" plastic flashlight keychains
a package of HP copy print paper
a Confidential Crap bag

Thank you, Woot!

14 Likes

My kids loved the playdoh so not a total disappointment. The bag is pretty awesome.

11 Likes

That video :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Wow!! That is quite a haul! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

If Queen doesn’t want it, I’d love it for my brother. He loves funny stuff like that and definitely fishes!

3 Likes

Shia Labeouf Reaction GIF

Oooooh, that’s what that was. I was wondering. :face_vomiting:

That is sooooo cute!

Probably why we got them. :laughing:

Reminds me of the tubes to the portable hair dryers of old.
evolution-of-hair-dryers-4

Cat GIF

Oooooh, that’s handy!

At my previous job, a very artistic person made a basket by weaving together old computer power cords. It was pretty amazing.

yesssmileyf

GET OUT!!! You’re seriously the only person I’ve seen with a need for the reeds. You should ask for the others from wooters.

Awwwww.

I saw your photo and did a WTF?

5 Likes

I was pretty undisappointed with my BOC until I saw other ones. Now I’m disappointed. Thanks a lot, Woot. I don’t usually look at others but this time I have this orange thing and was hoping to see it in someone else’s BOC so I’d know what it is. It appears to be a small cushion 10" in diameter; one half rounded and the other half flat with what looks like orange sections.

6 Likes

Almost total disappointment, until I saw the car pillow. Anyone need 2 spark plugs or a dimmer knob? Lol

10 Likes

Still awaiting news on the fate of my Boring Old Calculus.
Was hoping to open with The Beautiful Girlfriend this weekend, but the fates seem to have decreed otherwise.
:crying_cat_face:

7 Likes

HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS???

Well I know what it is because I went to Beauty School in high school once upon a time and still have one LOL…

5 Likes

First ever BoC! :smile:
XL swim trunks,
Fantastic Beasts Demiguise statue,
cupcake wrappers,
roll of birthday stickers,
two water flossers,
Woot! bag,
monkey sticker,
Cubes expansion,
fancy aluminum foil,
comb,
50 badge holders,
plastic tabs for folders,
floss picks, and
2 lightning adapters for iphone headphones while charging.

8 Likes

A few confessions. I received Bring on Control (is that a stage direction or a call to authoritarianism?) on Thursday but was so overwhelmed by the weight of the box that I couldn’t bring myself to open it until Friday. Don’t tell UPS but the box doesn’t weigh 6 lbs. as the label says; it actually weighs over 19 lbs. Once I saw the contents of Bring on Control, I was so overcome with a mixture of disappointment and amazement that I couldn’t bring myself to write about it until Saturday.

There is just SO much crap in Bring on Control. So much that I’m not going to detail it all. Here are the highlights and areas of extreme disappointment.

• Kodak Scan & Share. Allows you to create digital images from old slides and negatives. Sadly, not disappointing. This looks very useful.
• 100 cable ties. Not sure that I could use these in a lifetime of trying. Disappointing.
• Multi-directional LED light that you install in a regular socket. This thing looks hideous but may be useful to someone. Just not me, so disappointing.
• A roll of industrial sized clear trash bags. This seems to be a theme in the birthday BOCs. Just wondering where ThunderThighs and associates will throw away all of their crap since we have all the trash bags.
• 50 golf balls. I don’t golf. Disappointing.
• Confidential Crap bag and sticker of Monte or Mortimer. I can’t tell them apart. Not disappointing.
• Two ten packs of clarinet reeds. I don’t play the clarinet. Disappointing.
• Hamburger bike bell. I do need a bike bell but had never considered one that looks like a hamburger. Potentially disappointing.
• A pair of cotton blend elastic waist shorts in a truly revolting mustard color. Very disappointing.
• A sand toy set. Quite cute. We don’t have any small children in the family but some young person will enjoy this. Don’t think that I can hold onto this until grandchildren appear so will need to donate.
• Hit Mit paddle ball game. Looks like the game is going to be pretty lame but we’ll give it a try expecting to be disappointed.
• A roll of yellow Duck tape. Also got one of these in Bad, OK Cool my first BOC. Disappointed to get the same color.
• Christmas ornament of Santa straining to lift two gold balls. Who thinks of these things? Very disappointing.
• Unicorn mini eraser pots. The tiny unicorns are erasers, I guess. To have hands small enough to use these you would have to be 3 years old or younger and then they would be a chocking hazard. Unsafe and disappointing.
• So much more crap!

All in all, both disappointing and awe inspiring.

12 Likes

Riiiiiight…