:w_boc: Post your JUNE 2021 Crap HERE!!

Big haul, some of it actually useful as well. Too lazy to type everything out. Love the irony of no baby items as I snuggle my 7 week old baby :joy:.

10 Likes

We received:

• 1 nursing bra
  • 1 foam pirate mask
  • 2 glass screen protectors (one iPhone, one Samsung)
  • 1 Woot bag (slightly disappointing, but only because we were hoping for one of the new designs)
  • 1 “COWBELL” cowbell
  • 1 Woot sticker
  • 2 rolls of dog poo bags
  • 1 pair of sunglasses (in the box)
  • 1 iPhone cable
  • 1 inflatable poo
  • 1 beach towel / throw blanket
  • 1 pack of dental flossers
  • 1 pack of Aerogarden sponges (At least that’s what the label says. I think they resemble something else… missing pieces from Woot’s new favorite Battleship-adjacent tabletop game, perhaps?)

Just FYI: we are aware of the forum’s rule about inflatables (if you receive an inflatable in a BoC, you must post pictures of it in all of its inflated glory). We received a bicycle pump in a previous BoC - as soon as we dig it out, we will inflate the poo and document accordingly.

TT - Hermetta says hello!

12 Likes

Just got my Bittersweet Oatmeal Cakes. This was a lot bigger than the one I got last time! I’ll split the haul into several subcategories:

Useful Stuff:

• A USB mini vacuum for keyboards-definitely needed!
  • Some CPAP filters
  • A 200 square feet box of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil
  • A family-size box of Band-Aids
  • A box of two portable pill boxes with the days of the week
  • A sock organizer with 16 compartments
  • A box of paper clips
  • Washcloths (labeled as “makeup cloths”)

Useless, but Cool!

• Two sets of four Laser Finger Beams; small multicolored lights that come with rubber bands that you can strap them to your fingers with. (Now I’ll be king of the rave lol!)
  • A Yu-Gi-Oh Cyberse Link structure deck. (I don’t play Yu-Gi-Oh, but I might be able to resell this, or just give it to my brother-in-law)
  • A bag of card sleeves.
  • A Bluetooth camera remote for phones, so I can set up all those awesome photos I never take
  • The usual Woot bag, with a new design: black with “CONFIDENTIAL CRAP” in yellow letters

Just Useless:

• A TV wall mount (This is by far the largest item in the box, but I don’t want or need it.)
  • A long ribbon with flowers on it
  • “Mask brushes” (apparently for putting those lotion masks on your face? Not something I’m into)
  • TWO car dashboard mounting brackets for GPS devices.

I Don’t Know???

• A long strap with a briefcase combination lock on the latch; I guess it’s supposed to secure your suitcase, but it’s just a strap, anybody can just take it off.
  • A plastic measuring bottle, with a handle on the lid instead of a spout or anything. Brand name is “Bottled Joy” lol. It looks like this might be for baby formula or something like that, but I don’t have kids so I’m not sure.
9 Likes

So much wow. My favorite has gotta be the assless underwear that doesn’t fit because why not? Not disappointed! :joy:

1 ream of HP printer paper
1 3M protective eyewear
1 Cellularize tempered glass screen protector for iphone x/xs
1 Woot cow bell
1 Zhijin planner paper replacement with ruler
1 Fancy Foil decorative aluminum wrap
1 “Confidential Crap” woot tote
1 Classware Stud finder
1 Quality of Life USB-C to 3.5mm convertor
1 Touch of Color paper plates
1 Bay State Medical felt pollen filter
1 Wuhou large women’s black shorts which I originally thought said wuhon. Terrible typography lol
1 unbranded ASSLESS women’s XXL underwear
1 Woot sticker
1 Journey girls eyewear set
1 JAM green binder clips
2 CAMCO Hose washers

13 Likes

My Bastion of Conventionality arrived yesterday. One heavy box of soooo muuuuch goood stuuuf.:heart_eyes:Me=:hugs: Woot=:sob: I received…

•Sticky back foam sheets. Says “great for school projects”. This teacher approves.:blush:
•Pack of Fire Safety temporary tattoos. Tattoo party for the kiddos!
•3 pack of Barista cups…to haul my much needed caffeine to work.
•Pill and Vitamin organizer water bottle…to haul my much needed H2O and vitamins to work.
• Skullgard hard hat. To protect my noggin at work. Actually, it’s too big. I’ll probably wear it anyway.:construction_worker_woman:
• 2 Security Cameras!:smiley:No…wait. 2 Fake Security Cameras!:face_with_raised_eyebrow: You got me there, Woot. Disappointment achieved.:poop:
• Copy paper! I was out at home. Perfect timing.:+1:
• Book “The Invincible Company”. Looks like a fun read.:roll_eyes::sleeping::poop:
• 2 Kindle sleeves! Hey! I needed one of these! Sorry, Woot.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
• Bug Zapper Night Lamp. I did not know these existed.:thinking:
• 1/2 inch drain hole AND
• Bathroom sink drain. Yup. I might actually need these for some plumbing repairs.:grin:
• Bear Paws BBQ forks. Or…a perfect (yet dangerous) addition to a Wolverine Halloween costume.:thinking:
• Packing tape. Can always use.
• 2 dimmer replacement knobs. Can possibly use.
• Umbrella shaped tea diffuser. Will use.
• Pet food dish. Grayson and Gia would have preferred some treats be sent along with this item.:pouting_cat::pouting_cat::grimacing:
• Woot Sticker!
• Confidential Crap bag!

Fake security cameras. Love the item descriptions.:joy:

Grayson is unimpressed with the empty dish.:pouting_cat:
Thanks for the :poop: Woot! Overall, I was happy with the loot. My biggest disappointment was there was no cowbell cowbell!
Me= :sob: Woot=:stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

My Big Oatmeal Cookies have arrived. I’ve never been quite so excited for disappointment. And I wasn’t disappointed. Because I was.

So I did get some useful things. Most of which will probably end up going to my mom.

Cool:
-Star Wars Micromachines toy. It’s a Vulture Droid! Yay!
-Confidential Crap Bag
-Woot-o-Meter sticker

Useful (maybe?):
-Two (count 'em) TWO boxes of paper clips. One of which was scattered through the bigger box. Probably missing some.
-Two packages of CPAP filters. I think Mom needs a new filter so this is helpful.
-Mini DSLR table tripod. Debatable usefulness. I don’t have a DSLR camera, and it’s kinda flimsy.
-4 inch wood picture frame
-Sock organizer. Because I REALLY need to organize my socks… this will probably get used for sewing stuff.
-Auto Neck Pillow. It’s meant to be used while driving?!? That doesn’t seem safe. Maybe I’ll use it as a “office waiting room” pillow.

CRAP:
-A pair of fleece lined leggings that would never get used even if they did fit. Which they won’t.
-a square pillowcase made of really terrible plasticy fabric. Cat toy storage maybe.
-a 1/4" 10mm Male to Male Fitting. It’s Black Chrome. The Coolest of the Chromes out there. :roll_eyes:
-a 12 pole terminal block. Maybe if I ever decide I need a really massive stereo? Maybe for droid parts? Meh.

Overall, could be worse, but could be a WHOLE LOT better. Biggest disappointment is the lack of Oatmeal Cookies.

I think the happiest person is Ronan. He jumped into the box as soon as I set it down.

14 Likes

My Binoculars on Crabs arrived! Although the UPS tracking label listed this box as weighing only 6 pounds, the box itself must have weighed over 20 pounds. Included in the box of crap was:

(1) Set of scissors

(1) set of so-called “potty covers”

(2) small mechanical things that appear to be electrical motors (though I could totally be off)

(1) large carpet-covered cat tree with hanging mouse

(1) adjustable laptop stand

(1) adjustable multi-purpose storage bag

(1) confidential bag of crap (very cool!!!)

(1) plastic water bottle

(1) breast-shaped baby bottle

(2) iRobot Roomba virtual wall barriers

(1) pair of yellow leggings

(1) sock organizer

(1) toothbrush

(1) fleece-lined hoody, size large

Being that this is my first bag of crap, I am thoroughly pleased!

13 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Must say, I was a little disappointed this time. I got trash bags, a gallon tea jug, two sets of paint, three ping pong balls, 2 wig caps, a Mortimer sticker, glass screen protector that won’t even fit my phone, twist grips, a handkerchief and a rusty paper clip. Now to go get my tetanus shot
Correction. Not a handkerchief. It’s a hair wrap

8 Likes

Bewitched Or Charmed? - I’m going with both.

It wouldn’t be a BOC without the crap!

Also included:

Burgundy cargo shorts, size 36 (baby brother might be able to use 'em)
Basketball socks
Spark plug
Multiple various iPhone accessories (I’m using Android, but the niece might want 'em)
Box of CO2 seltzer chargers (box was broken, they were all rattling around in the bottom of the main box, causing me to panic that y’all had sent me something glass and it had borkened)
Three squeezy balls
Pineapple corer-slicer
Lutron replacement knob
Compression arch supports
COW BELL cowbell
Veggie ribbon peeler/slicer thing
10 heart-shaped fillable ornaments/bath bomb molds
Auto Registration & Insurance Case
Mortimer sticker
Mynt ES key-finding thinger
Green Woot! shopping bag

All in all, not a bad BOC, especially seeing as I haven’t partaken in a really long time. Nice to be back!

10 Likes

I just received my Birthday of Cakes BoC, and I am so disappointed that I am not disappointed. Or maybe I just love crap? Or maybe it’s that I’ve been in my house for too long and anything from the outside world is exciting? Here is what made my day…

(I hope that picture uploads correctly - I just see code, and I don’t speak code.)

1. The “Confidential Crap” bag
  2. A pair of 36x34 black cargo/work pants - The waist size fits my man, but if only he was four inches taller…maybe he can grow into them.
  3. A Composition Book that my daughter will steal and use
  4. A bag of bright and pastel hair ties - Again, will be stolen by my daughter
  5. “Flow Ring” bracelets - Stop thief!
  6. A card holder for micro chips - Nice - My man leaves these lying around and it drives me nuts. Now they will have a home.
  7. iPhone X case - Bingo! My son has one of these.
  8. USB Mini Vacuum - My laptop has never been so clean!
  9. 100 paper food containers - Oooh. I do love containers. They help me manage my OCD regarding organizing things. I feel warm inside just holding them.
  10. A lightbulb light for a locker or other space that needs a little light.
  11. A ream of printer paper - Always useful, and I’m not able to steal it from work since I’ve been working remotely for 15 months.
  12. Blacklist - The Fifth Season DVD set - Never seen the show, but I do think James Spader is yummy.
  13. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part 2 - It’s on HBO Max now, but I’ll take it.
  14. Green silicone pie crust protectors - How did Woot know that green is my favorite color and I bake pies? It burns me when my crust burns, too. Is Woot spying on me?
  15. And finally, a Woot-o-meter(?) sticker.

Thanks for the cardboard box full of fun and joy! Woot has set the bar so high, I’m sure my next box will be disappointing. I can’t wait.

8 Likes

This Bit of Coin had some gems! My husband has now found delight in blaring the colorful toy horn to the dismay of my dog and I, lol. Thanks again for the fun, Woot!

10 Likes

OMG, I got a HUUUGE Crap this time. No video as the spouse opened it before I got home. I couldn’t even fit everything into a single photo!

I couldn’t list it all, but there’s LED lights galore, An Art, a bunch of Pokémon stickers, brushes both tooth and paint, a pet bed, Windows Pro 10, an industrial size box of half-inch snap-on seals, a Simon Optix game, and cupcake cups. Sweet!

11 Likes

I was hoping for the confidential crap crap bag but disappointment wins again

7 Likes

Was surprised to come home to such a big box! Super excited about the confidential crap bag.

• confidential crap bag
  • band-aids
  • 3x dry erase calendar kits
  • metal poster
  • thigh compression sleeve
  • mini USB vacuum
  • hard hat
  • sock organizer
  • furniture pads
  • 24-pk crayola colored pencils
  • hexagon concrete mold (confiscated by 12-year old to make a minifig display)
  • replacement dimmer knob
  • sticker
  • 3x facial cleansing cloths 3-pk
  • pill organizer/case
  • keurig coffee filters
  • ventilation fan (by far the heaviest thing in the box)
  • hat washer frame
  • life vest, adult medium (our favorite item in the box)
  • telescoping plastic tube
  • self-adhesive wallpaper

We had a lot of fun going through the box, thanks Woot!

8 Likes

Previously, my most recent (and very first) BOC contained quite honestly the best safety razor handle I’ve had. As a result, I thought, “yeah I’m not sure I’m ever going to get that high from BOCs ever again”. Fast forward to now, with my second ever BOC.

Let’s round off the disappointment, in no particular order:

#0: “what’s that big box? …oh no it’s my BOC”

#1: Confidential Crap bag - I’m still disappointed they remembered to put in a bag
#2: Tailor Spot Cornhole tote - I’m even more disappointed they remembered to put in 2
#3: AmazonBasics purple underseat carry-on travel bag (boxed) - I’m even more disappointed they decided to put in a third
#4: Deal-O-Meter sticker - I’m disappointed I couldn’t have another sticker
#5: Double pack of pillboxes - Darn, I don’t need pills everyday? (ok, maybe they’re gummy vitamin compatible, this disappointment is pending)
#6: Clicgear GPS holder - Wait, this is for golf? I thought I got like some really old GPS holder I got randomly
#7: Giant squirt gun pencil - I’m disappointed I’m not in school anymore, I’m sure this is an ACT approved writing utensil
#8: 12 pack of Colgate toothbrushes - I guess I’m more an Oral-B/Crest kind of person :man_shrugging:
#9: 144 pirate tattoos - I’m more a ninja kind of person, unfortunately
#10: Makeup removal cloths - Well, I don’t exactly wear makeup, so I’m disappointed I can’t use these
#11: Electronics cloth - As I was typing this, I almost typo’d “electronic cloth” and thought about what an electronic cloth would be like. Basically, I’m disappointed at the notion of this electronic piece of fabric with like lights that beep-boops that randomly came in front of my mind’s eye not existing.
#11: “5” brooch - I’m disappointed I didn’t make this #5 on my list, darn it
#12: “I don’t need Google, my boyfriend knows everything” mug (boxed) - This is so apropos for a gift to my girlfriend that I’m disappointed I get to experience a “can’t always get what you want, but you get what you need” moment
#13: Sippy cups - I guess I don’t have children yet, so I can’t test out how easy these are
#14: BALSA WOOD - I’m disappointed in how funny I found getting balsa wood to be
#15: Little magnetic/velcro lightbulb thing - What do you mean, batteries not included???
#16: Replacement dimmer switch knob - Kind of like balsa wood, I was disappointed in how funny getting a dimmer switch knob was
#17: Lifejacket - I mean, it’s not death-underwear
#18: Twist grips - I tried to use them to replace the twist tie on my bag of bagels. Yeah, didn’t exactly work
#19: Elephant planter - I’m disappointed at how cute this little thing is and how much I love it

Final score: Disappointed/10
Edit: Finaler score: Disappointeder/10 (for not actually uploading a picture of the goods initially and posting just a box)

10 Likes

My Barrage of Corgis arrived and I was far from disappointed, sorry Woot, maybe next time!
(1) pack 3M Particulate Filters, give to brother
(1) 2 pack Storage Containers, always useful
(1) 500 Baking Cups, give to sister-in-law, she loves
baking
(1) pack of 12 Emoji Punching Balloons, fun with the
Grandkids
(1) Scotch Packing Tape, always useful
(1) package of Paper Mustache Garland, fun
(4) Crayola Washable Watercolor Paints, one for each
grandchild, perfect
(1) FITTEK Posture Corrector, my mom always told me
to stand up straight, should’ve listened
(1) Mead Lined Index Cards, useful
(1) 3 pack of Wilson Tennis Balls, daughter just got a
puppy, a Cane Corso. So adorable
(4) packs of Beakey Makeup Sponges, daughter and
Nieces will use
(1) Woot green Gilden Performance Shirt Large, fits yay!
(1) Woot ! Sticker, will add to my Woot lunchbox of
stickers etc.
And most coveted….the new Woot Confidential Crap Bag!!! And wait for it……A COWBELL cowbell!!! Yesssss was so hoping I would get these two things in my Boc! Thank you Woot!!!

9 Likes

My Bored of Calculations was full of…crap! Most stuffed box I’ve gotten-5 out of 5 stars in disappointing experience to open the box and see no drone!

The Useful Stuff

• 2 packs of 5 pairs of Harry Potter socks: my favorite thing in the box until I saw the dealometer sticker
  • dealometer sticker: Monte!!! would not be opposed to a box full of woot stickers…
  • Black-ish DVD: my first BOC DVD!!
  • Tizo tinted lip protection with SPF: will admit I never remember sunscreen or SPF :poop:
  • assorted Balsa: yikes the flashbacks to failed high school Science Olympiad projects
  • 12 pack of Colgate toothbrushes from Vietnam (maybe in my next box Woot can toss in some plane tickets heh) + 1 6.000d toothbrush - Amazon listings infer these are medium softness…
  • 4 packs of 2 round pill box organizers
  • 4 packs of 48 pieces of furniture pads: very very useful!!
  • 2 passport/card holders
  • one pack of 6 pairs of foam ear plugs
  • lots and lots of 2" plastic bags
  • 2 paint brushes
  • 2 iphone dongles for headphones
  • HandtiTak reusable adhesive
  • 40 LED finger lights
  • drawing board keychain: I will never not be excited by etch-a-sketches!
  • 2 packs of grace and stella mask brushes
  • insect repelling wristband
  • 2 packs of makeup remover cloths
  • 2 three socket car adapters
  • 2 metallic silver sharpies
  • pink yoga strap
  • confidential crap bag: fun new design!

The Not Sure What To Do With This Stuff

• flip sequin pillow cover
  • Sweet Grace scented satchet: powerful stuff
  • 72 pc Pirate tattoos (2!)
  • amber teething necklace
  • Epson ribbon cartridge
  • moon pendant with inspirational quote
  • 2 screw selector wheels
  • Kauai green silicone wedding ring: fits my finger but I’m a young, single person so…
  • 2 replacement dimmer/fan control knobs
  • 5 inflator adaptors: if only I had gotten an inflatable something
  • Cars color wonder pages
  • 4 pack baby toothbrush-gum massagers
  • 2 socket extension sets (the weight made me think the box contained something exciting…oh the disappointment)
  • 2 black cuts of fabric: no idea what they are
  • cross fit wrist wraps: too bad I don’t work out ever
  • dash lights
  • red white and blue glitter star cut outs
  • plastic ivy bowl
9 Likes

My Bioengineered Ontological Complication arrived yesterday. The sheer number of items surprised me. My picture-taking-spot is currently unavailable so I’ve only photographed one item. My favorite Item. I’ve always wanted to own one of these, and now I do! A plasma Ball! Yay!!! The rest of the list is as follows:

Reproduction tin sign Lunkers Bait & Tackle Shop
Black Woot bag, a new design (to me anyway)
Woot monkey sticker
3 glass screens for phones
Multiple cords (5 or 6 I think), and a charger for Iphones
3 pack of cotton cleaning rounds, will use!
Set of gigantic twist ties, again, will use!
Bug zapper light bulb
Bag of strange neon colored gummy worms that are not edible
Set of really pretty pens with charm dangles
Pack of bandages for those with darker skin
Roll of marble-like contact paper, actually have a use for this
Hockey skate shoelaces
2 black metal boxes, about the size for pencils or art supplies
2 silicon pie crust covers/protectors
Pack of zip ties, can always use these
Squishy in shape of cat
Pack of Pokemon cards
Hot pink coupon organizer
Volkswagen replacement part
Infant’s toothbrush
Nightlight shaped like light bulb
Surprise Egg with Legos inside
1 Handwarmers packet
Bag of hair ties, will use
Cute set of gray earmuffs
Pair of replacement grip handles for bicycle
Set of hearing aid batteries
Random 1Tbsp measuring spoon, missing its mates
Replacement dimmer switch knob (got one of these last time as well)
And last but not least…
ISnuff gold-tone metal snorter in shape of vacuum cleaner!!!
Woot, you have truly outdone yourself this time!

12 Likes

I once had a plasma ball, but whenever I used it near a certain clock, the time would rapidly change between numbers.

I didn’t know what was causing the time to change at first, but then I figured it out.

4 Likes