Prime Appreciation Week 2020

For Prime stuff? Yes, this was the warm-up week.

For me? Don’t count on it.

7 Likes

I know it’s been rough on you and I’m so sorry. You deserve some kind of bonus for all that you do – maybe a free Prime membership? Of course, you won’t qualify if you already have one.

10 Likes

I’m going to spend next week with my Woot Dad. It’ll be fine.

I think you should day drink in your pajamas next week and pet all the pups.

3 Likes

Lmao!!

3 Likes

I suspect at least half of the Amazon Prime Giveaway winners will be disqualified by already having prime and thinking they will just get a free year.

I wonder though, my husband is under my membership. Can HE enter and if he wins, we cancel my membership, get the refund for the rest of the subscription then switch back to mine when his runs out?

2 Likes

@therealjrn

So Woot Dad, what are we doing next week?

2 Likes

only woot can make us feel this shafted by NOT being able to buy cheap crap.

6 Likes

Oh, I imagine since Woot mom will probably be drunk under her desk, we can go do whatever we want?

I would take you to this other deal-a-day site I know of, but it’s kinda seedy and they swear there a lot.

4 Likes

Ahh that dark place with the weird membership fee? Rumor has it the founder is an Amazon reject who has sworn eternal vengeance on those he feels betrayed him.

Edit: I wonder if he has an Amazon prime account.

5 Likes

I would take you to this other deal-a-day site I know of, but it’s kinda seedy and they swear there a lot.

Yes, we do. I didn’t used to and my mother would be so upset if she were still around. Shame on me.

Edit: I screwed up therealjrn’s quote. Oh, well.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!

Does my username show up correctly (ConsummateGentleman) because I changed it a while ago from the default one that I had been assigned but then when I looked at my comment earlier from my computer before I had signed in it showed up as ‘Wooterxxxxxxx’ Right now it is showing the one that I originally changed it to but I dont know why it had failed to do so before now.

3 Likes

It’s probably because Woot’s CTO guy quit a couple weeks ago. They tried replacing him with a mop, but it keeps falling over. Now there’s an interm guy, but Dave was busy today.

It’s working now though.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure you ■■■■ it up, but no worries!

2 Likes

You mean “fudged”?

3 Likes

That’s what I typed! Man these forums are wonky today!

4 Likes

The hidden ones still work though.

:poop:

1 Like

I’m still going to call you Jory. May I call you Jory?

1 Like

Woot Daaaaad… that’s not the same person.
You’re so embarrassing. (Keep going up, his username shows up now).

2 Likes

I’m sorry honey, I’m not a hep cat to all this technology stuff. Don’t you think he kinda looks like a Jory though?

2 Likes

Well, I mean…I do really like the name Jory.

2 Likes