Prime Appreciation Days 2023: March 27 - April 5, 2023

PAD_Blog_600x200

It’s our SIXTH year of providing Prime benefits, and we’re celebrating with amazing deals, shenanigans, and Prime exclusives through April 5th, 2023. And follow us on Facebook and Twitter. AND download our app for exclusive offers, and bonus surprises:

Monday, March 27

PrimeMembership_Blog_100x100

PRIME STORE — A special Prime Store, just for Prime Appreciation Days!

PRIME EXCLUSIVE DEAL — Prime members only! Can’t tell you what it is just yet, but it will help with the upcoming warm weather!

PRIME EXCLUSIVE BOGO— Prime members only! Buy a shirt, get one free. Running until March 28, 2023 11:59 p.m. CT.

DEAL-O-METER #1— Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Monday, March 27, 2023. Make us lose money on Tuesday!

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

BIG GIVEAWAY — Enter our BIG giveaway for Prime Appreciation Days! Running until April 10, 2023.

WTF_Blog_100x100

WTF PRICING— Get a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 11 a.m. CT and ends at 3 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these (not-so-)crappy deals! [ENDED]

Tuesday, March 28

Dice

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — Gotta play the Woot! Forum dice game. Roll 4 of a kind and you may get a BOC!

LawnPlaceholder_Blog_100x100

SERIOUS CRAP — Hundreds of crap-tastic deals, all in one-place. Starts at 12 p.m. CT.

Wednesday, March 29

PRIME EXCLUSIVE: BUY MORE, SAVE MORE — Prime members only! The more shirts you buy, the more you save. Running until April 3, 2023.

WOOT OFF + LEFTOVERS — Our Wednesday Woot-Off will have 15 hours of deals, discounts, and damage to your wallets. Yes, and BOCs! Starts at 7 a.m. CT. Leftovers starts at 10 p.m. CT!

Thursday, March 30

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Thursday, March 30, 2023. Make us lose money on Friday!

STAFF PICKS — All our favorite picks, just in one place. Starts at 12 p.m. CT.

Friday, March 31

OMG

OMG — The return of your favorite mystery deals, OMG! Running for TWO HOURS ONLY. We won’t tell you when we’re releasing items, so you better check back in frequently!

Saturday, April 1

10% OFF THE WOOT APP — Prime members can get an extra 10% off purchases on the Woot App until April 1, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

Monday, April 3

MMM_Blog_100x100

MIDNIGHT MOBILE MADNESS — Get a chance to purchase an item for $1 at midnight on the app! Running until April 6, 2023.

DEAL-O-METER #3 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Monday, April 3, 2023. Make us lose money on Tuesday!

LAWN & GARDEN FAVORITES — Everything you need for yard stuff! Live at 12 p.m. CT.

Tuesday, April 4

Shirts

TOP 20 SHIRTS FOR $10 — Grab one of our Top 20 Shirts for $10! Running until April 4, 2023 at 11:59 p.m CT.

Dice

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — Gotta play the Woot! Forum dice game. Roll 4 of a kind and you may get a BOC!

LIQUIDATION SALE — Even MORE deals, all from our liquidation sale. Live at 12 p.m. CT.

Wednesday, April 5

DEAL-O-METER #4 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Wednesday, April 5, 2023. Make us lose money on Thursday!

Thursday, April 6

NEW TIME!!!

TTsHappyHour

TT’s HAPPY HOUR — Join us for our virtual drink-and-coupon-giveaway Happy Hour, hosted by Forum Queen @ThunderThighs on Thursday, April 6 from 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. CT.

AND DON’T FORGET…

PRIME LEFTOVERS — Did you somehow miss it? Gasp! Never fear, we’ll save some deals for you in our Leftovers Sale…

87 Likes

WooHoo, a week to anticipate!

25 Likes

Wow, thanks for the early heads up! So much to look forward to!!

24 Likes

What if I have no appreciation for Amazon or Prime… can I still participate? :cowboy_hat_face:

25 Likes

There goes the rest of my tax return :rofl:

33 Likes

fit-in__1200x9600

38 Likes

Wow, 2 weeks of activities? I’m sorry in advance @thunderthighs, @WhenBoC @lioncow, @TalladegaNights, and the warehouse peeps

35 Likes

titles GIF by The Leftovers HBO

17 Likes

Excited Too Late GIF

23 Likes

I Am Ready Season 1 GIF by Outlander

13 Likes

Dwight Office Tv GIF by The Office

25 Likes

Sure you can. There is a chair over there by the window. You can watch the rest of us have our fun. BYOPC. (Bring Your Own PopCorn). :innocent:

21 Likes

Talk about evil genius planning by the monkeys at Woot! I got my last Bandolier of Carrots (which BTW was the worst I have ever received) from a Pointless Push on February 27th. I suspect numerous loyal Wooters scored 1 that day. Now the Prime Appreciation Days Woot-Off will be 30 days from that Bandolier of Carrots. I guess on the bright side I don’t have to spend the day on edge trying to score or even have to pay attention to the Woot-Off at all. This plan may help spread BOCs around to more people but it seems to me that Woot! is sort of shooting itself in the foot by setting it up for an entire group of Wooters to not even have to open the Woot-Off that day if they don’t want. :man_shrugging:t3:

19 Likes

I Love You GIF by Njorg

19 Likes

ooh, looks like I will need to join prime again.

And got the Wordle word on my second try this morning. Woot, Woot

19 Likes

Nice! It took me three this morning.

And yay! the return to TT’s Happy Hour, although… seriously? on a Wednesday? Well, get that coupon ready for me. it will help getting up for work on Thursday a bit easier!

15 Likes

This much appreciation?!?!?! Woah!

Appreciate Adam Sandler GIF

19 Likes

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

21 Likes

The ONLY question I have… as a Prime member and avid wooter… is… are we appreciating Amazon Prime, or is Amazon Prime appreciating us?

19 Likes