Prime Exclusive! 10% off the App: April 1, 2023

10_Off_Blog_600x200

On April 1, 2023, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid from April 1, 2023 at 12:00am CT until April 1, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.
  • Discount is shown in the total on the final checkout screen (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button)
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
20 Likes

WOO HOO

4 Likes

Hurray!

9 Likes

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

Not Sleeping Streaming Services GIF by Altibox

9 Likes

Why is the discount not showing up! Ive tried being logged in with Amazon and Woot and i still don’t see the 10% discount.

4 Likes

Try logging out and back with your AMZN credentials

• Discount is shown in the total on the final checkout screen (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button)
5 Likes

I can’t get the 10% disc on the app as an Amazon prime member. Doesn’t appear on checkoutWhy is that?

3 Likes

Hi I have done so. Still same results. The total had no discount. Help!

2 Likes

Are u able to get the discount? Can u send me a screenshot to see what it looks like?

1 Like

I have the same problem

5 Likes

What is an “international order”? Thought Woot doesn’t ship overseas?

I have a complaint. I’ve been a die hard loyal Woot user for years and years. And yet I’m unable to get the 10% off today! I have not added anything to my cart or even attempted to purchase anything but I don’t see my 10% discount anywhere. I even tried looking under my couch cushions and all I found was some stale popcorn and a piece of chewed gum - yeah, my kids are in trouble for that. You know what? Don’t change the subject. This is about my 10%, not my poorly raised, poorly behaving kids. How does this always happen?

7 Likes

Let me tag @ThunderThighs for you.

The only things I know to try are, log out and log back in, try restarting your device, clear the cache, and check to see if the app needs to be updated.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

6 Likes

Woot, if this is April fool’s joke, you are becoming Amazon’s evil lil step child… I pray you aren’t :pray:

9 Likes

April 1st quarter and inventory time!

3 Likes

Remembering the date today makes me sus on everything I see lol

7 Likes

Am I the only one that has an app that doesn’t work still? It started with losing my 3 BOC and now I get 403s and the main page doesn’t load. WTH?

5 Likes

It’s probably an April’s joke! Hahaha!

5 Likes

The boc thing was on the server side…try closing the app, clearing the app cache, restarting your phone and freshly log in. That might clear things up a bit.

3 Likes