Prime Exclusive! 10% off on the Woot! app on 2/25

10_Off_Blog_600x200

On February 25, 2023, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • If you don’t see the discount, look for a “Use this address?” button and tap that. Everything will update and you’ll see the discount applied.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from February 25, 2023 at 12:00am CT until February 25, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.
8 Likes

Is this for any item?

8 Likes

Yes, except international orders. The discount (a max of $20 will come out on the final checkout page before you submit the order.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

12 Likes

Woot makes me miss Prime

6 Likes

Sneaky sneaky… Lies! Maybe holds up in court but surley misleading.

1 Like

SWEET!!!

2 Likes

What are you talking about?

2 Likes

Is the discount for one item or entire cart?

2 Likes

Per order ass stated so your entire cart.

4 Likes

My ass or his ass? :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

That’s what I get for working from my iPad.

4 Likes

Wut?

3 Likes

AWESOME SAUCE!!! Watch out im goin shoppin now. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thanx Woot! Just saved over $14 on something I’ve been considering buying for quite awhile. And since it was open-box and already over $100 less than at mothership, I got a great bargain, unless it arrives DOA.

3 Likes

My 10% off is not showing up.

1 Like

It’s over.

• Offer valid from February 25, 2023 at 12:00am CT until February 25, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

1 Like

This hasn’t worked for me. The discount doesn’t automatically apply itself. I’ve tried emptying and re-adding my basket. I tried changing my shipping address, but it doesn’t auto populate.

1 Like

My 10% off did not show up when I went to check out.

I restarted my phone and app.

Nothing.

I went ahead with the purchase, but I am hoping someone can fix it.

1 Like

I have been trying all afternoon to get it to work.

It is just frustrating.

1 Like

As Narf pointed out above, this offer is now over. It ended just before midnight Central Time.

If you were having difficulty when it was still active, please note the discount only comes off on the final checkout page before purchase. That means you have to add the item(s) to your cart, go through the payment method stuff, and then just before you buy it, the discount should show.

Also, you may have to confirm your address, as outlined in the first post in this thread.

I hope that answers the questions people have.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like