Prime Exclusive! Buy One, Get One Free: March 27 - March 28, 2023

BOGO_Blog_600x200

March 27 - March 28, 2023:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Voila! During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers.

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • The discount is applied to the lowest-priced apparel in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts (and get 1500 for free) it will take many orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from March 27, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. CT until March 28, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
14 Likes

Needs a link to the catshirtswoot CATalog:

10 Likes

I kinda want to do this, but the last few shirts I’ve gotten have peeled after only a month or so of wearing and washing… was there ever any resolution on this one?

5 Likes

I know you shouldn’t have to do this, but net time you buy a shirt, try flipping it inside out and ironing it before the first wear. Also, don’t put it in the dryer and wash it on delicate?

I haven’t purchased a shirt from woot, but I fiddlefrack with shirt making as a hobby.

10 Likes

Thank you! It may help, I’m willing to try ironing it before wearing/washing.

5 Likes

No problem. One last tip, when you iron it, put something inside the shirt, whenever I do iron on anything I’ll use parchment paper to ensure that the front doesn’t stick to anything and a layer of parchment on top to ensure that the iron doesn’t scorch the material.

9 Likes

Woot is great about refunds and replacements. Try customer support.

6 Likes

Most of mine are washed and dried on normal – I’ve kind of stopped caring for the past few years. The only ones I’ll mostly still hang dry are old ones printed on American Apparel blanks.

I do flip them inside-out, but that’s about it. This is across hundreds of shirts since they started DTG over a decade ago, 100% DTG since mid-2016. Some have been washed/worn enough to wear out the fabric before the print did.

I’ve had one print failure which CS is refusing to replace because it was ordered a year ago but only got around to washing it more recently. :pouting_cat:.

1 Like

Why did you wait so long?

3 Likes

He has enough t-shirts so as to not need to do laundry for a long while.

3 Likes

Why?

3 Likes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

please help.
I have prime and it isn’t showing a discount

3 Likes

nevermind. got it fixed

4 Likes

Let’s go shopping people this is a good deal!!!

3 Likes

I have prime and cannot get it to show discount. Please help. Thanks

3 Likes

Do the coozies count as apparel?

3 Likes

No.

As noted in the top post:

• Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

2 Likes

The discount shows up on the final confirmation page, not in the cart.