Prime Exclusive! Buy 2+ Shirts, Get 40% Off: April 15- April 18, 2023

40_Blog_600x200

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add any 2 or more Woot! Shirts to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks.

3. Voila! During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.

4. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs !

NOTE: If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.
  • Offer only applies to apparel items from the Woot! Shirt category. Apparel items from other Woot! categories (like Sports & Outdoors or Home) will NOT receive the discount
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items on Woot! Shirt such as posters, blankets, and totes
    • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of $30 required (cart subtotal must be $30 or more before the discount can be activated).
  • Limit to one use per customer.
  • Offer valid from April 15, 2023 at 12am CT until April 18, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.
4 Likes

As usual, here’s the link to the catshirtswoot CATalog:

8 Likes

When you use your $10 coupon hours before this gets announced.
Debbie Downer Doctor GIF by Team Coco

9 Likes

Viola Saraferrandez GIF by bambera

3 Likes

Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Baby Reaction GIF

1 Like

@Narfcake Alas, why doth thee insist on bankrupting me?
sad oh no GIF

7 Likes

There’s a catshirt answering that:

4 Likes

:sob: spent my monies

6 Likes

I’m a prime member but the 40% discount does not apply to international address.

Is it correct?

4 Likes

Yes, I’m sorry. We are not able to verify Prime accounts outside of the US, the discount will not apply to International orders. Our non-prime discounts will apply to all orders though, so you can catch the next one.

6 Likes

So with the $10 & $11 t-shirts…

Hmmm…

2 Likes

Hm?

2 Likes

lord of the rings hobbit GIF

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.