Prime Exclusive! Spend $45 on apparel, get a free duffle bag: August 22 - August 28, 2021

600x200_blogpost

August 22 - August 28, 2021

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.
  2. Add $45 worth of eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. See below T’s & C’s if you’re not sure what’s eligible.
  3. Add an eligible duffle from this event to your cart.
  4. The subtotal in your cart must reach $95.00 before you get the discount. When you get to checkout we’ll drop the price of that duffle down to $0 and you’ll get it FOR FREE!
  5. This deal is available from August 22, 2021 at 12:00am CT through August 28, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible, so act fast.
  6. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.
  7. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and find your new duffle HERE.

NOW GET SHOPPING!

NOTE : If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3 bajillion shirts so that you can duffle up all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not available for international orders
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of $45 of Woot Shirt apparel required.
  • Offer valid from Sunday, August 22, 2021 at 12:00am CT to Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.

It doesnt say anything about it having to be a woot shirt order… until you get into this forum. An oversite?

4 Likes

Yup. Whoever set up the banner forgot. It’s Sunday, so I’m not sure when it’ll get fixed.

@benwyeth or maybe @lioncow @thunderthighs

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

It’s kind of a big deal. I know that my problems weren’t worth the attention of the latter. Maybe someone will GAF.

1 Like

I agree, the banner needs clarification that its shirt.woot apparel and not everything on woot.

They’ve run a few off these “spend and get” type of sales for shirt woot and I’m sure it was an oversight.

That’s kinda Woot’s thing. The servers crash and there’s human error. Typos, things forgotten, general mishaps. After a while it becomes part of their charm lol. It’s not deliberate or trickery, it’s really just how things go around here. Thankfully we have the forums where we can discuss this stuff when there’s a problem.

2 Likes

Yeah, I added a “Learn more” link to see if that helps.

2 Likes

I already spent $200+ on woot today… didn’t get a duffel. Just now noticed it was an option and for shirts. So I didn’t qualify anyhow.

Thanks for the clarification! I have over $100 in my cart, and i was getting ready to break it down in the hopes of getting 2 or 3 of these super cute bags. Glad i clicked the link first!

hey it seems like it’s not applying the discount, is there some sort of issue with my order it’s all shirts

Is there a “use this address” button? Tap/click the button and the page will continue loading and apply the discount.

1 Like

Duffel. The word is duffel.

Woot can’t use archaic spellings?

2 Likes

I guess they can. They always do.

Most sources maintain the name comes from Duffel, a town in Flanders, Belgium, where the thick duffel cloth used to make the bag originated in the 17th century.

Merriam-Webster has it both ways.

1 Like

It’s still wrong.

Most sources maintain the name comes from Duffel, a town in Flanders, Belgium, where the thick duffel cloth used to make the bag originated in the 17th century.

giphy

1 Like

I understand that’s the origin. But language and spelling evolves over time. Both are acceptable to use.

1 Like

See also: “marmelade”

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Marmelade

Googled asked me:

So yes, that one, too. Especially since we live in a world that’s less segmented by countries than in the past thanks to the internet. There are a lot of spelling variations out there.

1 Like