Find out how to score an extra $2 off a shirt here!
September 19 - September 25, 2022
1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.
2. Add one or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.
3. If you only want one, add it to your cart and we’ll apply the 20% discount at checkout! If you want 2 shirts, we’ll apply the 30% discount at checkout!
4. If you want many, add them all to your cart (3 or more) and we’ll apply a 40% discount at checkout!
NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.
Restrictions and fine print:
- Limit up to ten (10) discounted items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and they will be discounted!
- Discount will be applied as follows; 1 shirt will be 20% off, 2 shirts will be 30% off and 3-10 shirts will be 40% off.
- You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
- Discount is combinable with this deal.
- Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
- Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
- Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
- Discount applied at checkout.
- Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
- Minimum purchase of $15 required.
- Offer valid from September 19, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. CT until September 25, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
It’s too much work to post a link to the catshirtswoot CATalog?
I’ve had three shirts from Woot in the past six or so months and they’ve all had horrible quality issues after washing about three times. Completely unwearable after five or more. Sorry Woot, three strikes and you’re out. I’m done buying shirts here for these prices. I mean, it wouldn’t be that bad if they were five dollars. At least at that price point I could write it off as shop rags. Yeah, even at a ‘discount’ it’s a terrible buy.
Have you reached out to customer service?
I think if it’s within a certain period, you can get a free replacement.
At least, that’s what it would look like in that thread.
Nah. It’s really not worth the effort dealing with cs over this. I’ll just stop buying them. Lesson learned, if you will.
I like you. You can stay.
I really think you should contact CS. They probably won’t make you return the shirts, though I can’t say since I don’t work for Woot. That’s been my experience, though I haven’t had to contact them about a shirt in some time.
(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)
At what point are they 100% off
When u get them from @davejlives winning in PM
Thanks, but I’ll wait for an announcement about changing the production supplier or a quality improvement request to the current one and try again then. I’m not above trial and error, lol. Heck, I wouldn’t even mind a price increase if the quality improved. Maybe there can be an option to choose the quality of the print with price tiers based on different vendors, etc. I don’t know, I’m spitballing here.
Hi there. I really do wish you would contact CS with a link to photos. It helps us in our talks with Amazon - more proof.
I can get my free shipping but not this deal for some reason.
I know what your talking about. Almost like the newer shirts are being heat pressed not screen printed. More of a gummy / rubbery texture. The penguin shirt is the older print method. You can see the pentagram pealing with the newer shirts.
Hi there. We’ve been digitally printing shirts for quite a few years now. Screen print can’t keep up with the demand of our design catalog.