Qomotop 4 Person Camping Tent

Qomotop 4 Person Camping Tent

I ordered one of these in March last year. IT JUST SHOWED UP LAST WEEK. Be warned your product may go on several side-quests before making it home.

2 Likes

Do they ship from Mars and was the box covered in shipping labels from multiple countries when it arrived?

I think that deserves an award. UPS must have just found it. I see that Woot! CS took care of you back in March though so free tent!

2 Likes

I paid $112.00 for this tent back in May of 2021 from Amazon. It is a steal at this price! I previously owned the 4 person Qomotop square tent, and found it to be more trouble than it was worth. If you’re used to carrying around tents, and assembling them, than it was a breeze, but the pop up tent advertised here is much easier to set up, and carry once it’s taken down.

Pros:
Sets up in seconds.
Very wind resistant when staked down.
Only one of its kind that I’ve found so far where the windows unzip from the inside.
Big enough for a queen air mattress (I use a full)
A entrance flap on both sides
Power cord flap to run an extension cord into the tent.
Well ventilated with screen doors, windows on the sides, and 1 small vent flap above each door.
Fits into bag easily when folded
Very light weight
Cost of the tent is cheaper than 1 night at most hotels!

Cons:
Put a tarp under it, because the smallest rock or twig will poke holes in the floor.
If it’s raining outside the tent, it’s raining inside the tent.
Unless you watch the video on YouTube, it’s nearly impossible to figure out how to fold it to put it away.
While it’s only a couple of inches folded, and fits easily into it’s carrying bag, the diameter of the circle it folds into can be prohibitive to some forms of transportation such as bicycle or motorcycle.

I bought a back up last year directly from their website and thought it was a steal at $80.00 after a $30.00 off coupon. Now I’m tempted to get a back up to my back up, even though there’s nothing wrong with my first tent aside from a couple small holes on the bottom that I mended with duct tape. I just wish they were water proof.

3 Likes

One final note, the sandy brown color is lighter than the blue, and is better for reflecting sunlight on hot days. Blue might be advantageous in cooler climates.

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. Wouldda been cool, though. (Go Cubs!)

1 Like