Random Crap!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 1500<br>Last Order time: 12:07:35 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: bluee<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.30s<br>Woot Wage: $11868.13 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 1500<br>Last Order time: 12:07:36 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: dujodu<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.30s<br>Woot Wage: $11842.11 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 1500<br>Last Order time: 12:07:37 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: grim2k3<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.30s<br>Woot Wage: $11816.19 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 1500<br>Last Order time: 12:07:37 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: lemursjlr<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.30s<br>Woot Wage: $11816.19 an hour.

Got my 3 little ■■■■■ Bag o craps. trying to order more if thats possible. My mom always said I was full of crap…

lol

IS IT RANDOM STUFF?

Leftover items - usually mostly worthless, sometimes priceless.

But unless they get the servers de-constipated, it may just be a cruel, cruel joke.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 1500<br>Last Order time: 12:07:56 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: dtj1964<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.32s<br>Woot Wage: $11344.54 an hour.

It took me about 15 tries to order and then on the final try it took maybe 3 to 4 minutes to process, but it went through and I got my confirmation email.

I noticed the forums are running much better tonight. Is it because everyone is trying to submit orders?

iVE NEVER BEEN THIS EXCITED ABOTU CRAP! WELL AT LEAST NOT SINCE THE LAST TIME I BOUGHT SOME! i JUST HOPE I GOT ALL MY INFO IN CORRECLTY!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ok - sold out

Boy am I peeved. I stay up until 11:58, and as SOON as I refresh at midnight, it says server runitime error. I refreshed about 100 times. And? The last time, it said sold out. WTF DUDES?!?!? I posted on the first frickin page and I’m left empty handed.

NOT COOL!

Wow. We really pounded the bejebus out of their server. It took like 3 minutes for my order to go through. What a way to pop my w00t! cherry! I guess getting stuck with afternoon shift has some up-side.

good stuff…TOO BAD I COULDN’T ORDER CAUSE THE SERVER CRAPPED OUT

I tried as soon as this went up only to be given the SOLD OUT when I finally got through.

Thanks Woot.

really lame…

i wait up anticipating something cool, and it is. i click to order, and get an error page. Then after 4 or 5 minutes, i click to confirm my order and it takes me to the front page saying they are sold out? the site was up for only like 45 seconds…

[quote user=“odragon”]Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.
[/quote]

I got that trying to get to woot.com I would have bought 3 also but woot wouldn’t even let me get to the intro page. very annoyed tigress.

Hey Woot, how about take some of that wage and get some better servers? I was so excited to get my first Bag of Crap but couldn’t even get to the site. :frowning:

:frowning: Well, Hell!
I tried - but the server just clogged!
I really got to know that damn Run-Time Error page
Maybe you could have it printed on a tee shirt.
Guess I’ll just have to wait for more crap.

I log on at 12:01 and attempt to purchase my 3 bags of crap for the next 6 minutes. I get an error message EVERY GOD DAMN TIME!!! I then find out that others have been able to get on and buy their bags of crap and that it is now sold out. I finally get it to take my order and it returns to soldout page :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

F YOU, WOOT. F YOU.

Yea, woot, this is crap. You can’t do this to us!!!
I have waited so long for this and you can’t keep your servers working properly?
Not cool at all, not cool … crap, I want that bag of crap.