Razer Blade 16 Gaming Laptop: NVIDIA GeF

Razer Blade 16 Gaming Laptop: NVIDIA GeF

Congrats to the guy in New Jersey that bought all 3. Real winner.

Going straight to ebay, obviously.

I swear, woot gets downright r…with its pricing sometimes. It’s got 3070 laptops going for almost $2,000, and then 4080 Razers pop in for under $1,300. Someone’s going to be making $4,000 on this opportunity with minimum effort.

Yep. I wouldn’t do it just because woot is fun and I’d want someone else to get that feeling, but I mean gg man. Suprised woot allowed the whole inventory to get bought out by 1 person.

I’m wondering maybe if it was intentional, considering that they were gone within 3 minutes, and it wasn’t an event type of thing. Otherwise this feels like a price mistake, cause they literally have an RTX 2050 laptop selling for more.

Technically it was an event.

Yeah, I know it’s an item event, but I meant like a game event, where something good is expected.

It’s a bit unrealistic for a ten-page item event to pop up, with each page having quite a lot of deals, and for someone to zero in on the ninth page, find the product, perform the mental calculation, and finish the transaction within three minutes. Considering the sheer volume of the forum link spam, that approach also seems improbable. The only other way I can think of is scraping with alerts and/or automated buys.

All I’m saying is that all of this is a bit sussy. Not that I wouldn’t have done the same of course, if given such an opportunity.

I would be very interested in that. I mean woot does have an API page and key available. Build a scraper that looks at new forum posts, notates price and item, and then performs a lookup on eBay to determine if a >$200 profit can be achieved.

I don’t wanna be the baddie. But I got my villain backstory now for why I wanna be.

Totally off the cuff, but Woot has to know when the API has been utilized for access or payment for an item, right? Like there’s some elastic log in AWS somewhere logging that handoff?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Woot money laundering through api confirmed. Sign me up coach I want a piece of this pie!!

I like pie!

@pepper114: There’s pie!

You’re not doing it right:

1 Like