Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue Gaming Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue Gaming Mouse
$32.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue Gaming Mouse

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

AGAIN?!

I have this same mouse purchased from woot like 2 weeks ago… just got it a couple days ago (smart post) and i love it. Though it was cheaper

They also had a gaming mouse on sellout yesterday, which i also bought.

It took a little while to get used to the precision of this mouse, I had to play a some games on my site(http://mbenji.com) to train my wrist. I played Squares (http://mbenji.com/main/embed.php?object=Squares.swf&type=game) for an hour and now the higher DPI is like second nature to me.

logitech or nothing.

Amazing amazing gaming mouse! I bought a refurb for only 20 bucks, but a new one for 33 is still a steal! buy it if you need a cool looking and great performing gaming mouse!

So temping…

I could go back to my room only having blue LEDs… My G5 is an ugly orange, and my other logitech red.

I use this mouse for gaming and it’s great. I like the sidebutton DPI settings, they’re useful when you want to change settings but you don’t want to mess with sensitivity.

Didn’t we just have a Razer mouse on sale yesterday?!?!?!?

This one’s double the price, I’d rather have a wireless Logitech or Microsoft laser mouse at this price. Sorry, but no Woot!

Again? Really? Either way its an amazing mouse, got one for my brother, the different profiles for each game make it so much easier, mainly use it for WoW, on the fly sensativity is a must for sniping in some games, a GREAT buy!

I just bought this mouse on here last week for $24.95 - but was a refurb. These are brand new at half of retail. Wish I would have waited, but that’s the way it goes.

Not again – the last time it was offered, it was for a refurbished item. Not the same thing. I’d pay the premium for a new instead of a refurb, but that’s me.

buy it. now…

it works good, but i think -and this is just me- that it screws up on my laptop whenever I play CS 1.6. then again I’m on a P4, 384 megs of RAM with a video card that is in serious need of driver updates that are unavailable.

Good thing I’m building a new rig…

Yes.

Am I cheap for not wanting to spend $35 on a mouse? To be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever bought one.

The one from a couple weeks ago was a refurb. This one is new for $8 more. Stop saying it’s the “Same thing”.

Other was a refurb…this one’s new.

this one isn’t a refurb.

Coz that was for a refurbished mouse and this is a brand new.

seems over priced to me. my cousin just bought one of these retail at frys and I think he paid about the same. and whats the deal with having like 10 things on woot for the last several months.

The Difference is that this one is “NEW” whereas the one from Jan 2nd was a Refurb! Thus, the price increase

froogle