Razer Naga 17-Button Gaming Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Naga 17-Button Gaming Mouse
$39.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I have NO bad things to say about this. I have the molten core one that was $80 and LOVE it! it’s a good buy if you’re a gamer!

oh look, ANOTHER gaming mouse. Woot must have a lot of these laying around.

WORST WOOT-OFF EVERRRRR!!!

Anyone know what goes into refurbishing a mouse?

I just imagine there’s a lone dude in a room somewhere with a slightly damp rag wiping down mouse after mouse and sticking them back in packaging.

Listen, Woot. I love you guys. I really do.

But this woot-off… well… Uhm…

Nevermind. My mamma always said, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”

Probably a new shell with the old internals after they’ve been checked.

I’m in for one. I need all 17 buttons.

Oh hey look, I was the first sucker.

I’ve recently found myself taking this mouse off of my gaming PC and using it for casual couch gaming in front of the TV. Sitting down in front of the gaming PC this morning and wondering where the mouse went (First World Problem!) leads me to think maybe I should keep a second one of these around for when I can’t figure out which couch cushion my original is hiding under.

You’re close. I’m pretty sure he licks them clean before repackaging vs using a damp rag.

I find it interesting that every Woot Off is the Worst Woot Off ever. According to that logic we should reach a point in the next 10 woot offs or so where only one crappy item is put up at such a ridiculous amount of money that it never sells out and thus ends a woot off with nothing sold, and since it could not get worse than that, Woot offs would by definition cease to exist.

warning!!! I just bought a razer lachesis 5600 dpi 2 months ago from woot… It was refurbished and was DOA. I contacted razer and they asked for me to ship it to them. Been 1 month since I’ve heard back from them.

I got a few of these a while ago. I like this one a lot more than I liked the Naga Epic, the shape felt a lot more natural.

That being said I feel obliged to point out that this is still the worst woot off ever.

I am a professional mouse refurbisher and you just described my job to a T, with the exception of the slightly damp rag. I actually use a microfiber cloth, spritzed every few minutes with an isomeric alcohol.

It is possible though, every new woot off could be the worst ever. Didja see Office Space? Kind of like his life, every day is the worst day of his life.

…still waiting, and hoping, for an SSD under $300

Dang, I just bought a Death Adder over the weekend, and paid much more than this for it. Now I wish I would have waited.

This is assuming that the Woot off crappiness is a quadratic formula that never actually reaches the axis and not a linear one.