Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad

Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad

By “Compatible Devices Gaming Console” you mean Computer? Or what game console exactly?

Is this configurable for both right handed and left handed operation? Most of the photos show a left hand configuration. One shows a right hand configuration. Do you have to specify which one you want when buying? If so, where?

This is left hand only (using the mouse with right hand). I can only guess the picture you saw of left-handed was flipped.

I have the Razer Tartarus V2, the cheaper variant. I like it, but not as much as I’d hoped when I bought it. It’s too big for my hands even with the palm rest on the shortest setting, and I’d say I have average size man’s hands. I can’t reach the top row of keys at all without lifting my hand off of the pad, and I can barely (at least not comfortably) reach the d-pad with my thumb. I got my V2 on sale for $50 on Prime Day in 2020. If i had paid full price I probably would have returned but at the sale price I get enough use out of it that I kept it.

1 Like

The one photo is showing it upside down to the others.

1 Like

Here’s the Razer page that might answer your questions:

This reminds me a lot of the old Nostromo n52 and Belkin n52te - albeit with an additional row up top.