Razor E100 Electric Scooter

very well then sir…

Saw the scooter in the side picture and got excited. My son’s b-day is coming up and he REALLY wants a scooter. Then I looked up the price. It’s only a few dollars more at Walmart for the exact same make and model. Definitely not typical for a Woot deal. Very disappointed.

Anyone else think ThunderThighs got into the Red Bull tonight?

It actually goes faster than I expected…

I’ve got a bigger version of these, a Bladez 450w. A neighbor on my street was selling it at his garage sale, with bad batteries, and I talked him down to $25, spend $61.50 on two new batteries, and now have me a nice, powerful scooter, capable of hauling my 215 lbs (it actually will carry 250lbs). Craigslist is a good place to check, if you’re a bigger guy or want a more powerful scooter on the cheap. My neighbor has something like this one and it’s pretty good for his kids, but mine’s a lot faster, even with me on it.

anyone use the sms notification for wootalyzer? what is your experience with it? do you like it?

USB Port? HDMI? I have Ubantu… compatible?:slight_smile:

Meh only 60 lbs over. Think I better buy two just in case.

http://www.razor.com/us/products/e100/

I’m from L.A…now exiled to the middle of nowhere AZ! I see kids riding all kinds of motorized things all the time, but when I bought a nice electric scooter, with seat, headlight, trunk, thinking of Saving Gas…I actually did the Right thing, asked the cops about it and was told that I CAN"T take it on the roads! Even in this rural one-dead-horse town!! Sucks…never should have left CA!

^^X^^

Check the DMV site, Police are often Misinformed or just clueless on legislation regarding Scooters like these

Yes.

Dear W00t!,
I know it’s early, but I was wondering if you could sell something this wootoff…i know you don’t take requests…but how about a nice set of woot lights? I’ve been good so far this year…:wink:

Be sure to lean extra far forward while in your aerodynamic tuck for super over-the-handlebars flying action when you tap that front brake!

Yeah, yeah, the center of gravity might be low enough to counter this effect, but I remember tiny pebbles causing a sort of Flying Squirrel Boy pose when I was a kid on a skateboard. They’re pretty low to the ground, too…

Kids only apply —120 Pounds or less

I usually like the text messages since they let me know the deal of the day without having to visit the site. And although I like to be notified right away about a Woot Off, I am not a fan of my phone’s inbox being spammed during the Woot Off with every single item. I wish I could change the settings so that I get a message about the days’ deals on regular days and then just the initial Woot Off alert on those days.

I don’t think the text messages are too terribly useful for securing a Bag of Crap if Woot’s servers are running somewhat effectively. I like to be right in front of my computer when one of those pops up.

I wish I would have seen this before because I would have gladly purchased this. I myself got one from https://www.razorscooters.com/category/electric-razor-scooters
I’m pretty happy with it. All in all the speed is a bit low but it gets me from point A to point B pretty easily and it is light enough that I can drag it whenever I need to. Also charging and all the technicalities are pretty fool proof. Highly recommend this quality scooter.