RCA Home Theater

what is the weight of the rca 5cd stereo system

According to the Amazon page, 10 pounds (but shipping weight is 32 pounds???)

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RS2767IF-Speaker-System-Line-In/dp/B0013VCCD8

Our information shows the shipping weight to be 32 lbs. That’s all we have.

maybe it’s stereo vs. stereo with speakers?

What are the input/output ports for the BluRay system? Does it have multiple HDMI inputs?

Edit: Never mind - found it. The model in the title isn’t the same as the one in the description… the description model number lives here: 1800CustomerSupport.com | BWA18SB002 QSG

RCA shows Optical and RCA audio inputs. Nothing else in. HDMI, Composite, and Component out to TV.

It drives me crazy when a manufacturer don’t put pictures on the back of their units (where all the plugs are). I like to see how they are layer out.

So far I’m enjoying the 1000 watt 5.1 system. Arrived suddenly Saturday morning and have been watching movies and shows non stop since. Great valentines gift from my Girlfriend.

I received this and it is defective. I wish to return it to woot and hopefully will not have to pay a large shipping charge for the return

I’m sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I returned the 3 cd changer over a week ago and informed woot that I wanted a refund, but so far my account has not been credited.

Once we receive your return, it takes a few days to be processed. Once the refund is issued, you’ll see it show back up on your original payment method in 7-10 business days, usually quicker.