Reebok 25 lb. Adjust-a-Weight Dumbbell

I’ve had these for about a year and a half now. I regularly used them up until the plastic bases broke. Because these are adjustable, the weights that aren’t being used will sit in the base. If that base breaks (which it will), have fun holding the weights in the right place while you set the handle back into it…not fun! Awful design flaw on the dock, but the actual weights are decent…for $20/each, I’d say go for it though.

Sold out! I wonder if there’ll be secord sport.woot today?

Love your dedication! Thanks for sharing!

I went with the intention of buying them. But after handling them for 5 minutes decided I should definitely look somewhere else.

Thanks for the heads up on these, I went to BL and bought a set today, we’ll see how they stand up over time.

I got mine today and UPS must have been angry, the boxes were clearly kicked around and both base plates were smashed in the boxes…
anyone know where I can get new ones? I’m not paying shipping to send the whole unit back.

We bought two sets of these dumbbells. One of them had a missing weight plate. We’ve spent 3 days emailing and calling, getting the runaround from Woot, from Reebock, and from the half-dozen other phone numbers and email addresses people keep sending us to.
Very disappointed with the service we’ve received, especially when I review the list of items we’ve purchased over the years through Woot and Amazon. We know we should shop locally and now we will!

I’m very sorry to hear that you experienced so many issues contacting Woot Member Services and finding a resolution.

I’ve personally forwarded your post onto Woot Member Services to see if they can help fix the situation.

Thank you for your post and we appreciate your patience while they try and resolve the issue.

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator

I bought two of these and both came with a broken base from shipping. Woot offered to return them but its a huge pain to bring 50lbs of weights back. Bad deal on broken products.

Sorry to hear it didn’t work out for you. :frowning:

Well, I just got mine, and the cradle was broken, just like most of the commenters here.
I’ve already wasted too much time waiting around, and I found the same weights 15 minutes from my house for $20 each instead of $35.

I contacted woot for the first time ever about a refund.

edit: I received an immediate response, no hassle, and a label for return shippng with a full refund. It’s things like this that make me want to continue supporting a business.

Just received mine and it is pretty cool except for the plastic tray that it sits in. The tray is broken on both ends. Would be happy if I could get a new tray.

I’m in the same boat. I really like the idea of these weights but both racks were shattered. I’m getting an elevated heart rate but it’s from frustration…

Sorry to hear that you both experienced issues with your order.
Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com or use the Support Tab at the top of the page to find assistance.

Got my weights, not a big deal but the plastic tray is completely broken off the edge. Though, i’m not surprised…

Also, without the tray, you can’t really change the weight since there is a wedge that unlocks the mechanism to switch the weights around. As to why they made this tray plastic is beyond me. Still, a good product.

Arrived damaged. Having a difficult time contacting the manufacturer.

I had the same issue.

Please feel free to contact support@woot.com for more options!