I use this gate and it’s great
Am I to add the add the 4 in extension for a 40.5 doorway? (Just making sure it is not included in the 29-36.5 in measurement.)
Per the description:
Easily Adjust Size of Gate
- Including a 4" inch extension the gate fits openings between 29-36.5".
So even with the extension, max width is 36.5.
That’s what I thought, but hopeful thinking!
Not sure if you could use a 30" high model, but here is one for your width
I have the extra tall ones and have purchased extensions for them if you want to go that route
Thank you so much for this link!
You are welcome - hope it helped!
Yeah, if I purchase, it will be the one you connected me with. Unless, Woot! Sale that size soon.
+1 thanks having the same issue trying to spam a open foyer entrance
Completely understand, with my pups I am always searching for ways to outsmart them (they are way smarter than I am) in my weirdly shaped, odd sizes house - still trying to figure out how to keep them from using the spiral staircase - it is open on all sides, so they just go under the railing
You can buy pressure type pads for these type of gates to hold them up if you don’t want to attach the discs to the wall via screwing them in - please let me know if you are interested in them - I can post the link
I use mine and it’s a great brand!
