Remington King of Shaves Kit

And that’s the internet in a nutshell.

Boom, page 2.

bought these a couple woot-offs ago. they don’t compare to my mach 3 turbo (that has “only” 3 blades). these cannot shave my head effectively, and have been relegated to facial shaves only, until I can get rid of them all. they shave my face sufficiently, but kind of lame that i have 2 different razors in my shower, one for my head and one for my face…

Like I said, right?

…and then you bought the company?

Thanks!

Q-P worthy!

Numerical order! Amazing!

These were definitely different than anything I have ever shaved with before. The first time I was very intimidated and was afraid to be too aggressive or apply too much pressure. The shave result was still pretty good. Then next time I played with the razor before getting in the shower, attempting to see how much “give” it really had. I felt a little more confident that time. So I used a bit more pressure and it was just as good as the other 5 blade razors I’ve used. It just takes some getting used to since we Americans haven’t used this type before. I say it’s a nice shave with 5 blades. It’s a great price consider what you’re given. I think it would be better for guys who are shaving over a different area than us girls but I think once they are past the different grip style they would be happy. You just have to give it a chance and not give up because it’s not what you’re used to!