“Iconic one-player games that nobody has ever heard of such as: Curly Monkey, Jan Ken Punch, Boltaction, Pulveration. Zooming, Irrigate, Man in Red, Mike Pig, Repair Urgently, and so many more.”
@ThunderThighs … i think we need to get that giant magnifying glass for sale on Woot.
Mostly becuase I want to buy one badly.
I can haz?
Woot haz no money so you cannot haz one
I’m in charge this week so why not!
Has TT only been gone a week? It seems like longer
Here’s a few I could find.
I predict next Friday’s app crap: retro mini console enlarging cream-pump, in fun scented flavor!
Wait. What? Really? Congrats! Do you get an office with a door?
Don’t trust him. He made me drink stale coffee once. He is a bad man.
I thought his only job was to provide fresh ground coffee all day long? And TT left him in charge…DO YOU THINK HE KIDNAPPED TT??!
Tell your new ovelord (once hired) that this is required for App Narg and that you haz to have it…actually tell them that you need two. Then send me one for my detecting and I will send you Reese’s straight from the factory. Ask @manlapig and @ThunderThighs, I get the fresh stuff!
I can confirm that many of the Woot employees have offices^ with doors+.
+baby gates for keeping the dogs separated
Ah yes. Stalls.
I have to sit in a hallway.
Yes my friend, it’s the Carrollton crew that gets the sweet set up, what with the puzzle table and all. Though you got that cereal bar out in Seattle, no?
Dude…that thing is sooo old. No way I am eating that. I will probably grow a new limb if I do.
You know…come to think of it, my Detective antennae (Dicktennae?) went up when I acquired two seemingly incongruent clues:
1) @wajeremy claims to "run the cereal bar"
2) @wajeremy claims that he "does not do sugar"
On his last day as CTO Twitch live stream, whilst purchasing a Coke Zero Sugar Orange Vanilla soda, @Wajeremy claimed not to be a user of sugar.
These facts permit several theories to be drawn:
- @wajeremy stocks the cereal bar with non-sugar cereal - hope you like your muesli, Fritz!
- @wajeremy stocks the cereal bar with sugar cereal but does not eat it. This seems implausible. Why, if you take such great pride in curating breakfast grains, would you stock a product which goes against your deeply rooted health decisions? Perhaps @wajeremy enjoys lording his moral superiority over those eat of his bounty? Or perhaps @wajeremy DID take, dare i say, pleasure, in watching others partake in eating that which he deprived himself of…you masochistic bastard!
- @wajeremy used to eat sugar, but gave it up, likely because he ate too much sugar cereal at the bar. This seems likely and would explain why the cereal bar now, according to @Ajit31415, contains expired cereal. Presumably, without @wajeremy’s gluttonous binges, the supply is not turned over fast enough to prevent spoilage. Given his now disinterest in the matter, the grains are left to rot.
- @wajeremy is a liar; he did not run the cereal bar but invented the tale in order explain to his friends and family exactly what it was that a “CTO” did after they repeatedly cried B.S. when he told them that he “resolved conflicts within saved state data”
By the way, i would assume you are, no doubt aware, of the existence of this: